Liaise with external lawyers as appropriate, including formulating queries for a legal opinion, challenging the opinion and interpreting and communicating it…
- Central Bank - Dublin, County Dublin
- A & L Goodbody - Dublin, County Dublin
Corporate lending mandates (including sustainability linked facilities); Leveraged and acquisition finance transactions;
- Link Personnel Services - South Dublin, County Dublin
Benefits: Hybrid Working (2 days in office) , Bonus, Annual Reviews, Healthcare, Gym, Travel Tax Saver Tickets, Bike to Work Scheme, Pension.
- Taylor Root Global Legal Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
The role will involve advising on contentious and non-contentious employment and data protection matters. Work collaboratively as part of multi-disciplinary…
- Sanderson Recruitment Plc - Kildare, County Kildare
This is a full-time on-site position based in Co. Kildare on a 9-month contract basis. As a Legal Executive, your primary focus will be on conveyancing,…
- Hunter Savage - Dublin, County Dublin
Experience Required: 0 to 3 years’ PQE as a Solicitor. We are seeking a dedicated Banking Solicitor to join this dynamic team, specialising in advising both…
- Barden - Dublin, County Dublin
The organisation is open to flexible working arrangements in relation to working from home, flexi-hours, a shorter working week (part-time), etc.
- Robert Walters - Dublin, County Dublin
A new International Law firm in Dublin is looking for qualified Solicitors with 0-4 years PQE to join their M&A/Corporate Team.
- Glenveagh Properties PLC - Maynooth, County Kildare
Liaising with purchasers in relation to contracts, snagging, closing of the sale on their properties, and general day to day queries. Access to our Digital Gym.