Supporting workforce planning and resource forecasting. Support of the onboarding and offboarding processes. Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- DX Compliance Solutions - Dublin, County Dublin
- Windmill Healthcare - Mallow, County Cork
This a part-time permanent role working Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 1.00pm. Provide administrative support to HR Manager and employees with HR policy,…
- Health Service Executive - Leitrim, County Leitrim
The appointee will be required to attend regular meetings throughout the HSE. A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for Grade VIII Business Manager…
- Ballygarry Estate, Hotel & Spa - Tralee, County Kerry
This is a role that can be Full time or Part time - depending on the Candidate*. The Human Resources Generalist oversees the daily operation of the Human…
- Midleton Park Hotel - Midleton, County Cork
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, however, there may be some flexibility and we would also consider candidates who are looking to work reduced or…
- PJC Catering Ltd - Kildare, County Kildare
Human resources: 2 years (required). We are looking to recruit a part time HR generalist to support our on site cafe managers and senior team in correct process…
- intive GmbH - Remote
We're flexible on working arrangements for the part time hours across 3, 4 or 5 days per week depending on your needs and we operate on a hybrid working model,…
- The Black Forge Inn - Lucan, County Dublin
Initially this will be a part time role and we are flexible with the hours. Recruitment life cycle planning, budgeting and delivery.
- Stepping Stones Care Ltd - Donaghmede, County Dublin
This is a part-time role, 4 mornings a week 9.00am to 14.00pm. Support the HR Manager with day-to-day administrative duties e.g. Maintaining employee files.
- InisCare - North Dublin, County Dublin
Competitive hourly rate of €15.00 to €18.00 (depending on experience). €200.00 Signing on Bonus. Refer-a-Friend Program - €150.00 per referral.
- Walters People - Dublin, County Dublin
We are currently recruiting for the role of HR and Office Manager (Part-Time) within a Financial Services company. HR and Office Manager (Part-Time).
- InisCare - Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
Competitive hourly rate of €15.00 to 18.00 depending on experience. €200.00 Signing on Bonus. Refer-a-Friend Program - €150.00 per referral.
- InisCare - Swords, County Dublin
Competitive hourly rate of €15.00 to 18.00 \*\*depending on experience\*\*. €200.00 Signing on Bonus. Refer-a-Friend Program - €150.00 per referral.
- Rippling - Dublin, County Dublin
Deep understanding of human resources compliance rules and regulations across jurisdictions. By connecting every business system to one source of truth for…
- Health Service Executive - Galway, County Galway
Candidates will normally be given at least one weeks' notice of interview. The current vacancies available are pensionable, permanent, temporary, full time and…
- Leonardo Hotels - Galway, County Galway
We have a great opportunity for a part-time Human Resources Administrator to join us in Galway City at Jurys Inn Leonardo Hotels.
- Veritas - Dublin, County Dublin
Degree or equivalent in human resources. Providing support to managers right across the business on all aspects of human resources, this person will partner…
- ECO Group Services - Maynooth, County Kildare
Ideally you will work full-time but we will consider part-time for the ideal candidate. The main responsibilities of the role include cold-calling and business…
- e-Frontiers - Dublin, County Dublin
The primary purpose of this role is to be the System Administrator for the HR management system and to provide HR system support to the Human Resources…
- FRS Recruitment - Kildare, County Kildare
I am looking for an experienced HR professional for a Part-time Human Resources role with a marking leading company in Kildare.