Talent & Learning Manager will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of talent, leadership and learning initiatives across Tirlán.
- Glanbia Foods - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
- Takeda Pharmaceutical - Dublin, County Dublin
This brief requires excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills. An interest in developing skills and experience in Human Resources and…
- DX Compliance Solutions - Dublin, County Dublin
Supporting workforce planning and resource forecasting. Support of the onboarding and offboarding processes. Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Regeneron - Limerick, County Limerick
Activating, supporting and collaborating closely with interest/resource groups that support DE&I initiatives.
- Hays Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Your new role is varied and you will gain exposure into all areas of HR. You will report into the HR Manager and will be responsible for supporting the…
- Hanley Energy - Dublin, County Dublin
Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical - Wicklow, County Wicklow
This brief requires excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills. A high level of self-motivation and an eagerness to build on existing…
- Link Personnel Services - South Dublin, County Dublin
You will gain experience in HR \ Marketing and Recruitment providing multiple options for future career choices. Assist with internal and external events.