Currently seeking to recruit an experienced HR Manager to join a busy HR Office as part of our management team. Full-time OR Part-time 4 days per week (TBC).
- Links Childcare - Kinsealy, County Dublin
- John Crane - Shannon, County Clare
Minimum 5 years human resource generalist experience; L&D, Comp & Bens, Employee Relations etc. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing the…
- The Care Team - Dublin, County Dublin
Hours Mon – Fri 8.00-14.00 & 16:00-22:00. 30h/week guaranteed set shift. Our care responders play a vital role in providing a high-quality service to our…
- Abbey Hotel - Roscommon, County Roscommon
Responsible for the selection of high calibre candidates for the hotel and to recruit individuals that support the culture and ethos of the hotel culture.
- Jabil - Dublin, County Dublin
Leverage online recruiting resources, including job boards, niche sites, and social networking sites to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Right at Home Cork - Cork, County Cork
Organised, detail oriented, demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively. Car driver with own car.
- Sanderson Recruitment Plc - Dublin, County Dublin
This Interim role will report to the COO and lead a high performing People Operations team. (part-time / flexi time working patterns are welcomed).
- Zurich Gruppe Deutschland - Dublin, County Dublin
Zurich Insurance Company is looking for a Payroll Specialist for a fixed term contract, who will reporting to the Head of Service Delivery, HR.
- Collins McNicholas - Cork, County Cork
Our client, a leading global innovator, manufacturer, and marketer of tools, equipment, and diagnostics is seeking an Office / HR Administrator on an initial 4…
- Fiskars - Waterford, County Waterford
Ensure that human resources records are accurate and up to date. Reporting to the UK & Ireland HR Director, the HR & Payroll Specialist will provide both hands…
- Collins McNicholas - Galway, County Galway
As a member of the People Services team within HR Operations this role will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise, while…
- NED Training Centre - Dublin, County Dublin
A pleasant, stable working environment with job security. The collective support of experienced, staff, supervisors and managers. Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- Employflex - Little Island, County Cork
You will be responsible for providing full-cycle Human Resources support, by managing all HR processes from end to end, from administrative to strategic.
- Insight HR - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
No matter what sector or region, no matter how big or small the issue, our clients can rely on Insight HR to manage their HR function, develop HR strategy, and…
- Designer Group Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Ordering defined IT hardware and other equipment or resources approved for allocation to the new starter. Talent & On-Boarding Administrator (PT) - *Dublin.
- Homesavers - Tallaght, County Dublin
Support the team with a variety of administrative tasks on a daily basis. Answer incoming calls and general email enquiries in a friendly and helpful manner,…
- HR Search - South Dublin, County Dublin
Based in South Dublin, you will support a small professional employee base, managing all aspects of HR operations and employee support.
- Glenview Hotel - Delgany, County Wicklow
To become and remain familiar with the operation of the human resources computer system. To provide guidance and support to the management team in the operation…
- PJC Catering Ltd - Leixlip, County Kildare
We are looking to recruit a part time HR manager to support our on site cafe managers and senior team in correct process and procedures in the management and…
- Collins McNicholas Recruitment - Port Laoise, County Laois
Based in Co. Laois with a leading manufacturer of raw materials, ingredients and additives, this part-time fixed term contract job is a perfect opportunity for…