Location: Health Identifier Business Service (HIDS) & Operational Performance and Integration Within the Office of the National Director for Performance &…
- Health Service Executive - Dublin, County Dublin
- Snigel Web Services - Dublin, County Dublin
Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Karro Food Group - Monaghan, County Monaghan
This role can be either part-time or full time. and will be support be our sister sites in Offaly and Cookstown. Partner with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Pfizer - Dublin, County Dublin
You are a facilitator who can design and lead workshops. You form trusting relationships to support and challenge leaders. A relevant degree or diploma.
- 3 Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide proactive and professional HR expertise effectively implementing HR services in the Commercial Directorate, supporting Sales and Retail, including the…
- Rockwell Automation - Cork, County Cork
Minimum of 3 years’ human resources experience, including direct, hands-on experience in managing employment issues in Ireland.
- Boston Scientific Corporation - Galway, County Galway
The Senior Training & Development Specialist will manage all operations training system and compliance projects. Facilitating and train-the-trainer experience.
- Camphill Communities - Kildare, County Kildare
Job type: Permanent / Full Or Part-Time. Sector and subsector: Medical & Healthcare | Management / Senior Appointments.
- Brightwater - North Dublin, County Dublin
28,000-35,000 07 Nov 2022 Dublin (North) Permanent. Reporting to the HR Operations Manager and HR Support Team Coordinator, the HR Assistant will be a member of…
- Embecta - Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
Reporting to the HR Manager the role is responsible for the administration and control of the payrolls for the Dun Laoghaire site.
- The Care Team - Dublin, County Dublin
Hours Mon – Fri 8.00-14.00 & 16:00-22:00. 30h/week guaranteed set shift. Our care responders play a vital role in providing a high-quality service to our…
- Collins McNicholas - Cork, County Cork
Our client, a well-known, Cork-based indigenous organisation are looking to add a HR Business Partner to their team on a part-time basis (20 hours per week).
- Collins McNicholas - Galway, County Galway
Senior Learning & Development Specialist Part Time - Galway. The Senior Training & Development Specialist will manage all operations training systems and…
- Health Service Executive - County Kerry
Job Title: UHKN36265 - Staff Nurse (General) University Hospital Kerry (ROLLING CAMPAIGN) Reference: UHKN36265 Contract Type: Permanent Wholetime Permanent…
- Sammin Engineering - Dublin, County Dublin
Part-Time Accounts & HR Administrator*. Sammin Engineering is a dynamic Electrical Specialist Engineering Services. Good accuracy and enjoy attention to detail.
- Hays Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Your new role is varied and you will gain exposure to lots of different areas of HR including updating policies and procedures, updating payroll on a monthly…
- Fairways Hotel - Dundalk, County Louth
Assist with HR & Training departmental budget and manage inventory of HR resources including uniforms Lockers Workbooks etc. Rewards for Years Of Service.
- Bandon Vale Cheese - Cork, County Cork
You will get the opportunity to make a real impact through employee engagement initiatives and continuous improvement projects.
- Osborne Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Reporting to the Administrator and working closely with the Heads of Departments, the HR Officer will provide support across all HR disciplines including…