On behalf of our client in Tullamore, Co. Offaly, FRS Recruitment is seeking a part time Receptionist for 17 hours per week.
- FRS Recruitment - County Offaly
- Zenotec - Galway, County Galway
You will be working in many areas of the accounts department with the assistance of the Company Accountant and Finance Director. Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- Mortgage123 - Limerick, County Limerick
You will work in our new division, setting up clients and preparing applications, submitting to lenders, whilst assessing documents needed for the approval…
- Ballyroan Community & Youth Centre clg - South Dublin, County Dublin
Minimum 3 years’ experience in finance, accounting and payroll. Demonstrates knowledge base and experience of administration, finance and related organisational…
- Great National Hotels & Resorts - Limerick, County Limerick
Maintenance of creditors ledger balance, co-ordinating approval and processing of invoices, monthly payment runs, remittance advice, Front office account…
- N3CVRT Limited - Dublin, County Dublin
To oversee the Financial Functions of the Business. Assist Management with Future Developments. Prepare Budgets on an annual basis. Must be living in Ireland.
- Employflex - Limerick, County Limerick
The role is a Financial Outsourcing Specialist and will be approx 24 hrs per week. The client is a very exciting growing brand in the agri-business arena.
- EY - South Dublin, County Dublin
This is a period of unprecedented change in the tax arena, which is resulting in huge demand for delivery of a wide range of Indirect Tax operational advisory…
- Synergy Bookkeeping - Dublin, County Dublin
To be instrumental with providing accurate financial information to the business owner so they can make strategic decisions, moving the business and industry…
- EY - South Dublin, County Dublin
Working in tax at EY is about being a trusted business advisor to your clients, understanding and meeting their needs in a way that is right for them.
- Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
This is a permanent part time role. The Accounts Assistant supports the accounting functions in the accounting office including accounts receivable, income…
- FRS Recruitment - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
As a Financial Accountant, you will provide support to the Financial Controller in various finance-related areas. Compile year-end audit files.
- Ornua Co-operative Limited - Dublin, County Dublin
Contract type : Full time or Part time. Ornua Foods is responsible for the marketing and sales of Ornua’s consumer brands including Kerrygold, Dubliner,…
- Zurich Insurance - Dublin, County Dublin
The team inputs into various aspects of Zurich’s investment proposition and management, and the role will involve liaising with key stakeholders across the…
- Allpro Recruitment Ltd. - Tullamore, County Offaly
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the company in various aspects including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general…
- Citco - Dublin, County Dublin
On-board clients to Citco’s technology systems and coach other team members. Lead and manage data migration between internal systems, client/third party systems…
- Optimize Recruitment - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a broad role in a finance team. A well-established food manufacturing company are recruiting a Financial Accountant…
- Ryanair - Dublin, County Dublin
May suit 2nd / 3rd Year computer science, business, finance graduate or an individual with relevant fraud payment experience.
- Tallaght Cross Hotel - Dublin, County Dublin
The Candidate will be supporting the Finance and Management Team with the administration of the accounts across sister properties.
- Niall Clarke oils Ltd - Dundalk, County Louth
The Accounts Assistant will provide general accounts assistance and support to the Finance Controller and the wider business. Job Types: Part-time, Permanent.