Junior Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for helping businesses leverage data and identify opportunities for improvement, spot trends, as well as…
- Allianz Partners - Dublin, County Dublin
- PwC - Dublin, County Dublin
This role will vary depending on client assignments and your individual skills and experience, and may include: Complaint handling and case investigation.
- Linesight - Dublin, County Dublin
Are undertaking a business/finance/accounting related third level course; previous experience in a finance related role is a plus.
- U.S. Bank - Dublin, County Dublin
We are ideally looking to recruit a candidate with a detailed knowledge of Structured Finance transactions (ABS, RMBS, CMBS), Loan Servicing and Cash Management…
- Accpro - Dublin, County Dublin
Hybrid/Remote: * Yes – c.1 day per week on-site. Compensation: * €70-75k basic DOE plus bonus, pension, healthcare, stock compensation etc.
- AXIS Insurance - Dublin, County Dublin
The Academy programs will enable people across all organizational levels to build their core knowledge and skills, while helping them to develop increasingly…
- GE Corporate - Dublin, County Dublin
Currently studying or recently completed a finance-related degree. The successful applicant will be accountable for simplification and operational accounting…
- Presidio, Inc. - Dublin, County Dublin
This administrative clerk role will give the successful applicant exposure to both the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions of the finance…
- Accpro - Dublin, County Dublin
Compensation: *€75 – 85k basic plus benefits. Main Purpose of the Role*. This position supports the Group Finance team and is responsible for the preparation of…
- Quest Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Successful applicants will have a Degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce with some Internship or Work experience in Financial Services.
- Accpro - Dublin West, County Dublin
Liaising with suppliers regarding queries. Processing of daily cash receipts. 1-2 years experience in similar role.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. - Dublin, County Dublin
You will be responsible for defining and managing the data that will be required to track actual and forecast progress against the work streams key targets.
- CareerCompass - South Dublin, County Dublin
Work directly throughout all phases of transactions, from initiation to execution. Undertake detailed market research on companies and sectors.
- Barclays - Dublin, County Dublin
Understanding of latest developments in finance knowledge, including International accounting standards. Liaising with the Barclaycard Payments finance team,…
- Virtuos Games - Dublin, County Dublin
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be key in supporting the Studio Manager with reporting and analysis for decision making and helping the organization in…
- Wolfgang Digital - Dublin, County Dublin
Assistance with monthly finance reporting / budgeting processes. Maintenance of records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions…
- Grant Thornton - Dublin, County Dublin
Participating in team collaboration and finance transformation activities. The individual will be part of a small close knit team who have been hugely…