PM Group will help you to reach your full potential, guiding you through the transition from graduate to experienced professional.
- PM Group - Dublin, County Dublin
- Sedgwick - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensure key deadlines are met in line with client finance SLA’s. The role of the Client Finance Analyst is to ensure the efficient control, review and management…
- Dawn Meats - Ballyhaunis, County Mayo
As part of the Finance team you will gain a wide range of finance, operations and business experience and skills through continuous on the job development with…
- Health Service Executive - Dublin, County Dublin
Informal Enquiries: General Manager Financial Accounting, Governance and Compliance; Crona Barry – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exyte GmbH - Maynooth, County Kildare
They manage AR, AP, payroll, compliance, and reporting needs of the company. Posting Supplier Invoices to SAP, allocating to POs and sending for approval.
- Dentons - Dublin, County Dublin
Participate in finance and other ad hoc projects as assigned. The role will work closely with the UK finance team to implement appropriate best-in-class…
- Link Group - Maynooth, County Kildare
We have multijurisdictional expertise with operations in Ireland, the UK, the Netherlands and Italy, supporting loans for commercial and investment purposes and…
- UPS Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting discipline. Minimum of 3-5 years of finance and accounting experience. Experience working with vendors is a plus.
- Sedgwick - Dublin, County Dublin
The Financial Accountant will work within the financial reporting team with the role encompassing the accounting and reporting of the corporate accounts of…
- The Coca-Cola Company - Ballina, County Mayo
The purpose of this 12 month temporary role is to handle the management of customer accounts within the Customer Services, Supply Chain services team in Ballina…
- Michael Page - Dublin, County Dublin
Investing in and partnering with asset managers in various sectors such as Private Equity, Venture Capital, Infrastructure, technology, real estate, hedge funds…
- Connolly Motor Group - Ballina, County Mayo +1 location
Ad-hoc duties – to assist the finance team with monthly reporting and annual audit process. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts…
- RedChair Recruitment - Tralee, County Kerry
You will be tasked with structuring car deals for clients whilst always maintaining compliance finance lender guidelines and auto dealership policy.
- Viatris - Dublin, County Dublin
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance; This role will be part of a Viatris’s Global Master Data Management…
- Cambus Teoranta - Spiddal, County Galway
Provide continuous improvement and support of SAP use for business working with IT partners to develop solutions based on business requirements and maximizing…
- FRS Recruitment - Cork, County Cork
Our client in the Ringaskiddy area of Cork are seeking to recruit a full time permanent accounts assistant to join their finance team.
- Ergo - Dublin, County Dublin
12 month+ day rate contract. 2-3 days per week on site, Dublin City Centre. Strong experience in managing IT projects using a recognised methodology and with…
- Rehab Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Fixed term 18 months, 39 hours. The Assistant Credit Controller supports the Credit Controller to ensure accuracy and consistency of Income recognition in a…
- Glanbia Foods - Citywest, County Dublin
Qualified Accountant or third level degree in a relevant finance or business discipline. Hybrid working model (Kilkenny or Dublin).
- Uniphar Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Develop and maintain productive working relationship with finance , purchasing teams and stakeholders where required. 4-5 years accounts payable experience.