Job title: Senior Frontend Engineer
KX is a prominent technology enterprise committed to propelling data and AI-driven business innovation. The Data Timehouse™ platform, selected by leading investment banks and enterprises across various sectors, empowers real-time, intelligent businesses. Rooted in the high-performance kdb+ time series and vector database, our technology stands renowned for its speed and reliability. We're devoted to fostering a robust partner ecosystem to drive exponential growth.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer for our flagship cloud product, KX Insights. The ideal candidate can build robust web applications with good design and user experience and is enthusiastic about working with others to find the best possible solution.
- Design application features with a passion for intuitive, appealing visual design
- Empathize with users and focus on user experience.
- Carefully craft code in pursuit of internal and industry best practice
- Build APIs and integrate effectively with third parties.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness, performance and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation and inspire with creative solutions.
- Experience with frameworks (Angular, React, VueJS, etc., design patterns and build systems
- Enthusiasm for technology, you’re interested and engaged in the ecosystem.
- An interest in problem-solving and appreciation of an elegant solution
What Will Help
- Experience with technologies like Typescript, Angular, WebGL, SCSS, Node, GitLab, Jest, Cypress,Figma
- Visual design experience, understanding of UX and responsive design
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as Jest, Cypress, Nightwatch
- Knowledge of project management tools such as JIRA, GitHub or GitLab
Linux server administration: shell scripting, web server configuration, Apache, Nginx
- A salary that reflects the candidate’s experience, our pay policy, and the labour market
- Individually tailored training and skills development
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Private healthcare package, including coverage for partners and children.
- Employee Assistance Programme providing access to mental health support.
- Generous maternity and paternity package
KX For Good" Program, we offer our team members Volunteer Days to actively participate in initiatives that bring about positive change in our local communities, making a difference that matters!
Why Choose KX?
- At KX, we're more than a technology firm; we're a family! Embrace flexible work hours, a competitive salary package, and a dynamic, inclusive culture that honours diversity and individuality.
- Curious by Nature: Curiosity is our DNA! Engage in dedicated weekly learning sessions to fuel your inquisitive mindset. Explore uncharted domains, acquire data-driven expertise, and stay ahead of the curve. We're dedicated to nurturing your growth and empowering you to scale new summits!
- In it Together: Impact matters! Through our engaging "KX For Good" volunteer initiatives, you can make a positive difference in your local community.
Recognize & Celebrate: Your relentless effort and commitment won't go unnoticed! Our exceptional reward and recognition framework applauds your dedication and contributions. At KX, we uplift and celebrate every milestone in your journey to success!
Don't wait! Join the KX family and contribute to shaping the future of technology.
Note: Candidate personal data will be handled according to our Global Candidate Privacy Notice
To learn more about KX, please visit www.kx.com