Emerald Truck & Van is a commercial vehicle dealership based in Dublin. We have a vacancy for an experienced Parts Sales Representative with a proven background in the automotive or commercial industry to join our team in Ballymount.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and growing parts sales through managing the customer process and effective selling within the greater Dublin area. You will have the ability and experience to be able to negotiate bulk deals with customers whilst gaining volume sales by identifying and capturing new sales opportunities.
- Through in-bound and out-bound telephone enquiries you will be developing parts sales and customer relationships.
- Managing the customer process from telephone enquiry through to delivering the parts.
- Identify, capture and develop new sales opportunities.
- Meets sales targets as designated on either overall target or individual sales campaigns.
- Develops, maintains and updates a structured customer database and call cycle.
Key Attributes & Skills;
- You must have worked in a commercial/automotive parts department within the last five years in an identical or similar role.
- Displays a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Great communication / prioritisation skills.
- A proven track record of customer satisfaction.
- A full, valid driving licence.
- Previous experience working in a similar sales role.
- Previous experience working for a Commercial /Automotive Vehicle Parts Business.
- Experience of working in an all makes parts environment.
1. The above list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change. It should be noted that the duties, designation and location of the post may be subject to change to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
2. Emerald Truck & Van reserve the right to review the experience and qualifications required depending on the volume of applicants.
3. Salary – will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
4. If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need, please email [email protected] with your CV.
5. The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 13 December 2023.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €33,000.00-€35,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person