ELI Drogheda is seeking enthusiastic teachers to join the team at its school conveniently located in Drogheda town centre. We are currently recruiting for people to teach adult classes with a possibility of permanent employment. This is not an online position
Salary: €17-€20/hour *dependent on experience and qualifications*
Possible classes run on the following schedule:
- Morning classes: 9:00-12:15
- Elective classes: 12:30-13:30
- Afternoon classes: 13:45-17:00
Cover hours will also be available.
Students studying at the school come from a variety of linguistic and cultural backgrounds.
We offer a friendly, relaxed environment, extensive CPD support and competitive rates of pay.
- Minimum level 7 degree (BA/BSc)
- CELTA, CELT, Trinity Cert TESOL or equivalent
- C2 proficiency in English
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 15-30 per week
Salary: €17.00-€20.00 per hour
We adhere to all government regulations and restrictions
- CELT/CELTA/TESOL (required)
Work Location: In person