Department: Graduate School of Healthcare Management. The school offers a suite of postgraduate academic programmes in the areas of healthcare management,…
- RCSI - Dublin, County Dublin
- St Michaels House - Dublin, County Dublin
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to work in an exciting new project management role focused on assisting the development of a…
- University College Cork - Cork, County Cork
Drawing on international best practice in inclusive education for people with intellectual disability, the project will develop academic outputs including…
- Brightwater - Dublin, County Dublin
Ten years’ relevant experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience at a management level within higher education (a big advantage).
- Family Carers Ireland - Limerick, County Limerick
Experience in the management of education and training programmes; Knowledge of education and training needs of family carers; Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Sunny Days Montessori School - Cork, County Cork
The job will require first aid, child protection, special needs knowledge and a love for working with children. Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- Engage Education - Dublin, County Dublin
The school is a complex mixed needs special secondary school in the London Borough of Southwark. This school is oversubscribed every year and they have 148…
- Tipperary Education and Training Board - Tipperary, County Tipperary
TEMPORARY APPRENTICESHIP (PHASE TWO) INSTRUCTOR PANEL (Ref 22/23-108). Applications are requested from persons with tutoring and/or have current technical or…
- CE Innoculture - Cork, County Cork
Through both our innovative English and Chinese language programmes we aim to strengthen ties between Ireland and China. A primary degree (NFQ Level 7).
- ELI Schools - Dublin, County Dublin
Be willing to work for ELI Schools for a minimum of 6 months post qualification. Have permission to work in Ireland and be fluent in English (C2).
- The Orchard Preschool Kilnagleary - Cork, County Cork
Job Types: Part-time, Specified-purpose. Part-time hours: 15-20 per week. FETAC/QQI Level 5 (preferred).
- City Language School - County Dublin
Experienced ELT Teachers of General English required for our city centre school. Minimum requirements are Level 7 primary degree and ACELS-approved ELT…
- Gymboree Athlone, Offaly, Roscommon - Athlone, County Westmeath
Classes are designed by experts to help children develop both physically and mentally through music & play in a fun and entertaining environment.
- StartBright Early learning Centres CLG - Clondalkin, County Dublin
We require a dedicated, flexible and enthusiastic individuals who are quality driven and have a child focused approach to school aged childcare and education.
- Croghan Fairy Bush Ltd - Boyle, County Roscommon
_Early Years Educator – Part-time_*. Minimum Childcare FETAC Level 5 or equivalent. Knowledge of Child Care Regulations (the Child Care Act 1991 Pre-School…
- Hartley People - Cork, County Cork
This is a fixed term contract, and all applicants must have a recognised trainer qualification (Train the Trainer or similar).