UCC Library wishes to appoint an Acquisitions Librarian, a role which is vital to the achievement of the learning and research objectives of the University.
- University College Cork - Cork, County Cork
- South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital - Cork, County Cork
To improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of Pre-admission assessment. Produce monthly reports on activity, bed days, percentage of day of surgery…
- Ann Long's Preschool - Cork, County Cork
Applicants must have a minimum of QQI level 5 in early childhood studies or equivalent. Part-time hours: 15 per week.
- Training Vision Ireland - Cork, County Cork
Training Vision Ireland, Educational and Training Agency based in Cork City Centre, dealing with European and foreign students for abroad exchange experience,…
- Gate Childcare Ltd - Little Island, County Cork
Plan and implement learning and education for the children attending the room. Responsible for ensuring the overall wellbeing and development of their key…
- Leonardo Hotels - Cork, County Cork
Contract type: Flexi-Part Time. Full training will be provided so that you are confident to ensure that every bedroom and bathroom is clean and well-presented…
- Orchard Childcare - Cork, County Cork
Successful candidate will share a classroom with another teacher, looking after a group of 2-3 year olds. We are looking for both full time and part time staff…
- Realtai Childcare Ltd - Cork, County Cork
Passionate about supporting the children's needs, learning, and development. Ability to communicate well with children, management, colleagues, and parents.
- Rainbow Playschool - Cork, County Cork
The position is 15 to 20 hours per week (over 5 mornings) starting on the 20/09/2023. The contract will be term time only up to 26/6/2024.
- Occupli - Cork, County Cork
Safe Pass Tutor Job and Person Spec*. Safe Pass is a safety awareness training programme for construction workers. Flexible – willing to work some weekends.
- Tir na nOg Ballydesmond CLG - Cork, County Cork
Tir na nOg Ballydesmond require a qualified Early Years Educator for 25 to 30 hours per week with a minimum of FETAC Level 5 and experience of working in a…
- Tots & co.childcare - Carrigaline, County Cork
THE SUITABLE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE: BE WILLING TO LEARN AND TAKE DIRECTION. HAVE A GOOD WORK ETHIC. A MINIMUM LEVEL 5 QUALIFICATION IS REQUIRED.
- Ballyhea Community Preschool - Cork, County Cork
Role*: To manage the day to day operation of Ballyhea Community Preschool. Reports to*: Board of Management. To take day to day responsibility for children and…
- Crawford Childcare - Cork, County Cork
Crawford Childcare is looking to recruit a full time Early Years Educator with a minimum of FETAC/QQI 6 but ideally higher in childcare.
- GENERATION EDUCATION - Cork, County Cork
The ideal candidate would have an interest in supporting children with additional needs within the classroom. Part-time hours: 20-25 per week.
- HIGHCARE CHILDCARE - Cork, County Cork
We are looking for a flexible and committed person, who can demonstrate a willingness to be a member of our team working to achieve our aims and values in early…
- Mallow Community Childcare Company LTD - Cork, County Cork
You will be responsible for working as part of a team in creating an inclusive and exciting curriculum for the children, maintaining our standards of care and…
- Hope Childcare - Cork, County Cork
Minimum Level 7 in Early Childhood or any relevant Early years qualification must be DCEDIY recognised. Must have knowledge of Tusla regulations and inspection…
- Tigers Childcare - Passage, County Cork
Job Role: the successful candidate with be our Room Leader and will take responsibility for ensuring high quality and best practice standards are maintained in…
- Midleton Park Hotel - Midleton, County Cork
The Swim Teacher/Gym Instructor teaches both children and adults to swim and teaches classes in our Leisure Centre. Taking appointments for gym consultations.