Opportunities to grow and develop a network in the medical education field. Opportunity for professional development in medical education in the form of Diploma…
- NUI Galway - Galway, County Galway
- Health Service Executive - Galway, County Galway
Job Title: SG260 - Nurse Tutor (Neonatology) Midwife Tutor (Neonatology) (Teagascóir Altranais, Teagascóir Cnáimhseachais (Nua-naíocht)) Reference: SG260…
- COPE Galway - Galway, County Galway
COPE Galway Domestic Abuse Service, provides support to around 600 women and their children each year. Those who use our service are women either at risk from…
- Littlestars - Galway, County Galway
Minimum Level 5 in Early Childhood Care and Education or equivalent. To lead ECCE scheme provision for pre-school children.
- Blath Beag Creche & Afterschool - Galway, County Galway
Busy Afterschool in Oranmore looking for an after school assistant educator 5 days per week. Duties would include home work supervision, activity planning and…
- The Den Creche - Galway, County Galway
The Den Creche and Montessori is a National Centre of Excellence Award Winning Creche located in Barna, Co. Galway. We are currently hiring for a Childcare…
- Wonder years Montessori & Afterschool - Galway, County Galway
This position is part time hours,mornings Monday to Friday. A minimum of Level QQI Level 6 qualification in Early Childhood care and Education.
- Prometric - Galway, County Galway
Hours of Work: 25.5 hours monthly, Monday – Saturday. Contract Type: Perm, part-time. To supervise test candidates to ensure the efficient invigilation and…
- UniProf - Galway, County Galway
You have a degree or a certificate in Physics or a similar subject; Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Skype, Google). Teach one or more subjects;
- Searsol - Galway, County Galway
To excel in this role, you should hold a QQI Level 5 education or higher, with a preference for a JEB teaching diploma in IT. Part-time hours: 4 per week.