UCC Library wishes to appoint an Acquisitions Librarian, a role which is vital to the achievement of the learning and research objectives of the University.
- University College Cork - Cork, County Cork
- South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital - Cork, County Cork
To improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of Pre-admission assessment. Produce monthly reports on activity, bed days, percentage of day of surgery…
- Mott MacDonald - Cork, County Cork
You will provide support to the environmental and engineering teams on a wide variety of projects. You will work alongside senior members of the team and…
- Training Vision Ireland - Cork, County Cork
Training Vision Ireland, Educational and Training Agency based in Cork City Centre, dealing with European and foreign students for abroad exchange experience,…
- Language Learning International - Cork, County Cork
Language Learning International (LLI) provides Academic Year programmes for foreign students ( 12 yrs-17 yrs ) who are enrolled in Irish Secondary schools for…
- Cheeky Cherubs - Cork, County Cork
We provide care and education to young and school aged children. Annual leave including extra days for longevity of service and centre closure for the Christmas…
- Leonardo Hotels - Cork, County Cork
Contract type: Flexi-Part Time. Full training will be provided so that you are confident to ensure that every bedroom and bathroom is clean and well-presented…
- Realtai Childcare Ltd - Cork, County Cork
Passionate about supporting the children's needs, learning, and development. Ability to communicate well with children, management, colleagues, and parents.
- Tots & co.childcare - Carrigaline, County Cork
THE SUITABLE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE: BE WILLING TO LEARN AND TAKE DIRECTION. HAVE A GOOD WORK ETHIC. A MINIMUM LEVEL 5 QUALIFICATION IS REQUIRED.
- Ann Long's Preschool - Cork, County Cork
Applicants must have a minimum of QQI level 5 in early childhood studies or equivalent. Part-time hours: 15 per week.
- Quality Childcare - Cork, County Cork
This is a full time position 40 hours per week. Minimum of QQI Level 5 *Major Award* in Early Childhood Care and *Education*.
- Tir na nOg Ballydesmond CLG - Cork, County Cork
Tir na nOg Ballydesmond require a qualified Early Years Educator, 25 to 30 hours per week. A minimum of FETAC Level 5 and experience of working in a childcare…
- Crawford Childcare - Cork, County Cork
Crawford Childcare is looking to recruit a full time Early Years Educator with a minimum of FETAC/QQI 6 but ideally higher in childcare.
- Occupli - Cork, County Cork
Safe Pass Tutor Job and Person Spec*. Safe Pass is a safety awareness training programme for construction workers. Flexible – willing to work some weekends.
- HIGHCARE CHILDCARE - Cork, County Cork
We are looking for a flexible and committed person, who can demonstrate a willingness to be a member of our team working to achieve our aims and values in early…
- Hope Childcare - Cork, County Cork
Minimum Level 7 in Early Childhood or any relevant Early years qualification must be DCEDIY recognised. Must have knowledge of Tusla regulations and inspection…
- Erin School of English - Cork, County Cork
The school is dedicated to providing a first-class English language learning experience using the methods and focusing on the skills that will prepare students…
- GENERATION EDUCATION - Cork, County Cork
The ideal candidate would have an interest in supporting children with additional needs within the classroom. Part-time hours: 20-25 per week.
- A Breath of Fresh Air - Cork, County Cork
We are recruiting for a Full Time Position working with children aged 3 - 6 years. Ability to communicate well with children, management, colleagues, and…
- Tigers Childcare - Cork, County Cork
Tigers Childcare are looking to recruit experienced, dedicated, professional educators to join our team of childcare professionals in our full-day care service…