Qualification in Childcare or Primary School teaching in mandatory. Minimum level 5 qualification in childcare or equivalent if from abroad( recognised by DCYA…
- The Nest Charlestown - Dublin, County Dublin
- The Little Way Montessori - Westport, County Mayo
Qualification in the Montessori Method desirable or full Childcare Certificate recognised by the DCYA. A working knowledge of Aistear, Siolta and The Early…
- ELI Schools - Drogheda, County Louth
Possible classes run on the following schedule: We offer a friendly, relaxed environment, extensive CPD support and competitive rates of pay.
- Happy hippos creche - Cratloe, County Clare
We currently have a part time childcare practitioners position available. minimum level 5 qualification required. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- Reach for the Stars, - Dunshaughlin, County Meath
This role plays a critical part in the provision of high-quality early childhood care and education. Reach for the Stars, Dunshaughlin is currently seeking an…
- Mornington Pugwash Bay - Mornington, County Meath
We offer a discounted 25% off all staff childcare fees. We support in-house training and support. We deliver high standards of care to babies up to after school…
- First Rung Early Education - Firhouse, County Dublin
Have minimum level 5 in Childcare or early years education. To work as a team to supervise, observe, plan and carry out the plans that offer opportunities to…
- Enquiring Minds Childcare - Kildare, County Kildare
The role would involve leading a team to provide a high standard of care and education to the children with the responsibility of the day to day running of the…
- Future Learning Language School - Dublin, County Dublin
Duration*: one to three weeks (with possibility of extension). Timetable*: 15 hours per course over 4 - 5 days. Part-time hours: 15 per week.
- Kinsealy Childcare limited - Dublin, County Dublin
We have competitive salaries based on Qualification & Experience along with bonus payments and other benefits. Comply with regulatory standards as set by TUSLA.
- Respond Housing Association - Clare, County Clare
Commitment to high-quality early education. Hours: 25 hours per week (9.00am-2.00pm Mon to Fri). Hourly rate:EY Practitioner Rate €13.
- Life Start Childcare - Sligo, County Sligo
Full time contract broken down into term time Room Leader (24.5 hours per week) plus Early Years Practitioner (14.5 hours per week) and out of term Room Leader …
- SEDA College - Cork, County Cork
You’ll also need to have a minimum of C1 level in English and be able to work both individually and part of the SEDA team to help achieve both the school's and…
- StartBright Early learning Centres CLG - Dublin, County Dublin
StartBright St Finian’s (Lucan) *. Desirable - All applicants must have a _minimum_ qualification of FETAC level 5 in Childcare or Equivalent.
- Step By Step Montessori - Longford, County Longford
Looking for person with level 5 in childcare with paid experience for part time hours in a private creche(afternoons Mon-Thurs) Afternoons - Min of 16hrs hours…
- Bright Futures Creche, Montessori and Afterschool - Dublin, County Dublin
To ensure a safe and secure environment for the care, safety and welfare of the children. Planning, reviewing and implementing activities/programmes appropriate…
- Oakview Grange - Kiltale, County Meath
Minimum FETAC Level 5 essential with a level 6, 7 or 8 desirable . Experience in a similar setting would be an advantage.
- Gcroi og preschool - Galway, County Galway
Looking for a qualified preschool teacher with a level 5 or more to work I our ECCE service Job Type: Part-time Part-time hours: 15 per week Benefits: * On…
- STAR7, USA - Dublin, County Dublin
Part-time hours: 2-3 per week. Dublin, County Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required).
- Discovery Montessori School - Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will provide tailored care to meet the needs and requirements of one our children for 15 hours per week, and then become part of the…