You be a minimum age of 21 due to driving license requirements, Driving Licence for relevant class of vehicle, clean preferred – maximum 6 points, and possess…
- C&C Group - Newbridge, County Kildare
- Lyreco - Rathcoole, County Dublin
As a core member of the Distribution Centre in *Dublin *you will provide a reliable, professional, and efficient delivery service to our customers, ensuring…
- Compass Group - Dublin, County Dublin
A full clean UK driving licence (provisional licence not accepted). Ensure all vehicles are checked and cleaned to the required standards.
- Enva - Port Laoise, County Laois +1 location
Full driving license for classes B, C1, C, EB, EC1 and EC, a Certificate for drivers of vehicles carrying dangerous goods for all classes (except those relating…
- BM Transport - Newbliss, County Monaghan
Minimum of 12 months accident free. All CPC’s up to date as per legislation. Must have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- World Courier - Dublin, County Dublin
Always be courteous and helpful to World Courier customers and consignees. Pleasant & proactive manner with customers. Pick up and deliver goods as requested.
- Pilgrim's Food Masters - Carrickmacross, County Monaghan
To Form an integral part of the Stores Team with a key focus on product quality & safety and the optimization of the production process.
- RedChair Recruitment - Tralee, County Kerry
You will be required to deliver products to customers’ premises and spend some time in the company premises as well as help with understanding customer’s…
- Covetrus - Dublin, County Dublin
Experience of a customer facing role would be advantageous along with previous delivery driving responsibilities. Experience of multiple drops when delivering.
- Laois Hire - Port Laoise, County Laois
2 years commercial driving experience. Hours: Regular Business Hours + Overtime Payment. Experience working with plant and IPAF ticket is preferable.
- Currys - Dublin, County Dublin
Lifting heavy items and completing a multi-drop driving role. A full UK/EA licence with no more than 6 penalty points. Dublin Customer Service Centre (LIR002).
- Clare Distribution - Cork, County Cork +1 location
We are Recruiting Full Time Multi-Drop Rigid Drivers for immediate start based from our depot in Midleton Cork. Clare Distribution Services specialise in the…
- Pat the Baker - Longford, County Longford
To provide all customers with a safe and professional service in accordance with company delivery procedures. Maintain good relations with existing customers.
- The City Bin Co. - Dublin, County Dublin
We're looking for qualified Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) drivers for a full time position ( 44 hours per week) with excellent driving skills and a great customer…
- Servisource Healthcare - County Mayo
Must be able to travel to Ireland in the next 6 months. Must have a driving licence and permit in your current country. Registration fees to Regulatory bodies.
- Martin Brower - Clondalkin, County Dublin
Carry out drivers duties with due regard to legislation in respect of LGV drivers and submit tachographs on a weekly basis for analysis by the Company.
- Tank and Drain Services - Dublin, County Dublin
We are looking to recruit a CCTV Drain Operator with a clean C Licence to join their growing team on a Full-Time Job, Overtime position, Attractive Package…
- Dublin Coach - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide transportation services throughout Ireland to all our customers. Provide exceptional levels of customer service to all our customers.
- FRS Recruitment - County Meath
Full time, machinery work- dunboyne, co. Meath. Approx 40/50 hours per week. Full licence and machinery experience is required.
- JJ Kavanagh & Sons - Clonmel, County Tipperary
JJ Kavanagh & Sons are currently recruiting full-time Coach Drivers in Clonmel to drive on our main bus routes. Up to date Category D driving Licence.