Picking and distributing material in a systematic, effective and efficient manner. Our Client, a Multinational based in North Dublin requires a Forklift Driver…
- Link Personnel Services - County Dublin
- Connect Chauffeurs Global - Dublin, County Dublin
High level of preparation for driver and vehicle standards. A valid Public Service Vehicle License (PSV License) is legally required for consideration:*.
- Monaghan Electrical - Monaghan, County Monaghan
Must have valid B and C license. Daily loading and unloading of the van or lorry. Driving to our Cavan branch daily. Booking orders on our IT system (Intact).
- Colin Maher Design - Dublin, County Dublin
A full clean Irish or European driving licence is essential and relocation package is not on offer. Experience in driving large vans / trucks is a bonus.
- EZ Living Interiors - Wexford, County Wexford
Lifting and some basic assembly of furniture will be required for some deliveries. Multi-drop furniture deliveries daily to customers’ homes and business.’.
- GDP Transport - County Mayo
Delivery drivers for Mayo area Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time, Fixed term Salary: From €25,500.00 per year Benefits: * Company car Schedule: *…
- Coláiste Sheosaimh - Carna, County Galway
Bus driver for an Irish College for the next 2 weeks. Required for trips throughout the day at set times. We can provide accommodation. Full licence…
- Sonix Entertainment - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
You must be over 26 years of age and have a full clean driving license for insurance purposes. Duties include route planning, loading equipment into the van,…
- Lucey Transport Logistics - Rathcoole, County Dublin
Truck driving: 1 year (Preferred). CE Artic Driving licence (Preferred). Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place.
- Camile Thai - Drogheda, County Louth
Our drivers must have their own car (or scooter) to deliver in their area (3 miles radius around the restaurant) mainly evenings and week ends.
- Nutribio - Cork, County Cork
A competitive package which includes 21 days Annual Leave, paid Sick Pay Scheme where eligible, Christmas Vouchers , Bike to Work Scheme and paid for Company…
- Comerford Recovery Ltd - Kildare, County Kildare
Comerford Recovery Ltd are Recruiting for Experienced Rigid drivers. Full/ Clean driving licence (required). Must be in possesion of a full clean C/C1 License.
- Farrelly's Coaches Ltd - County Longford
We are currently looking to fill a school bus driving position for a route from Longford to Ballymahon Secondary Schools. Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- Primtac Personnel LTD - Wexford, County Wexford
Previous experience in driving a forklift. Delivering product on time to our customers in the surrounding area. Keep customers updated on orders and deliveries.
- Connect Recruitment - Ringsend, County Dublin
Connect Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced *Machine driver (Rubber Duck Driver)* for work in *Dublin Port, County Dublin.*.
- Irish Wheelchair Association, Community Employment Project, Waterford. - Waterford, County Waterford
A clean Driving Licence (Category B minimum). Applicants will be required to supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting…
- Primtac Personnel LTD - Naas, County Kildare
At least 1 year's accident-free commercial driving experience on Irish roads. Excellent opportunity for a new Rigid driver or somone looking for part-time hours…