Initially the role will be based at Dublin airport working with third party samples. When the Sandyford clinic opens, the role will require processing of third…
- Randox Laboratories - Dublin, County Dublin
- Enva - Port Laoise, County Laois +1 location
Full driving license for classes B, C1, C, EB, EC1 and EC, a Certificate for drivers of vehicles carrying dangerous goods for all classes (except those relating…
- Go-Ahead Ireland - Ballymount, County Dublin
While training you will be paid. If you are a B category licence holder, we will train you to drive a bus and put you through the test.
- Connolly Motor Group - Letterkenny, County Donegal
Full clean drivers license is essential. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the team, to continuously deliver the highest level of…
- Currys - Dublin, County Dublin
Lifting heavy items and completing a multi-drop driving role. A full Class C1 UK/EA licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
- BM Transport - Newbliss, County Monaghan
Minimum of 12 months accident free. All CPC’s up to date as per legislation. Must have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- C&C Group - Kells, County Meath +1 location
You'll be responsible for delivering our products to our customers daily. You have a full clean Rigid Truck C Licence. 23 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Panda - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny +1 location
Candidates must have a clean, full rigid truck licence, have completed CPC course, and be available for all-day work.
- Airport Staff - North Dublin, County Dublin +1 location
€1,000 sign on bonus (payable after 6 months of service). Full airside driving training will be provided. Keep exterior and passenger cabin clean, tidy, and…
- Domino's Pizza - Lucan, County Dublin +5 locations
When you’re delivering pizza for Domino’s, you will be representing Domino’s and you'll probably be the one person they meet during their customer experience…
- Michael Murphy Home Furnishing - Newbridge, County Kildare
As a Furniture Delivery Driver you will be part of a delivery team consisting of you and a qualified driver. Must have a valid driver's license – B license.
- Airport Staff - Dublin, County Dublin
Ferry Customers to/from Airport & Car Rental Facility. Provide excellent customer service and have a friendly manner. Part Time and Full Time Available.
- Moriarty Group - Balbriggan, County Dublin
Must have a relevant full clean driving licence which covers driving a van. We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Delivery Van Driver (part-time)…
- Bord Na Mona - Lusk, County Dublin
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and operating hook and chain trucks collecting skips from AES customers as required.
- GXO Logistics - Dublin, County Dublin
Full Irish or EU driving license with C + E entitlement. An hourly rate of €18.93 (overtime paid at x1.25 after 42.5 hours worked), taking your yearly earnings…
- World Courier - Dublin, County Dublin
Always be courteous and helpful to World Courier customers and consignees. Pleasant & proactive manner with customers. Pick up and deliver goods as requested.
- GSLS - Dublin, County Dublin
Due to continued growth and expansion, GSLS currently has fantastic opportunities for Cash-in-Transit drivers, with signing bonus of €1000 (€500 after 3 months,…
- DHL Express - Dublin, County Dublin +1 location
Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar driver/courier role. On time delivery and collection of shipments in a safe and punctual manner considering traffic…
- Hire Depot - Tullamore, County Offaly
Positions available for Articulated & Rigid Drivers at our Tullamore Depot Knowledge of Plant Hire an advantage Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 057…
- DHL Supply Chain - Dublin, County Dublin
Working out of two distribution centre's in Dublin, delivering to customers right throughout the Republic of Ireland. HGV Driver - Part-time (Dublin).