Ferry Customers to/from Airport & Car Rental Facility. Provide excellent customer service and have a friendly manner. Part Time and Full Time Available.
- Airport Staff - Dublin, County Dublin
- Collins McNicholas - Cork, County Cork
They are currently looking for a Multi Drop Van Driver to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. The role of a Multi Drop Van Driver will consist of…
- BUCO - Athlone, County Westmeath
Preventing damages and breakages. Supervising and Assisting with loading. Reduce Costs on vehicles. Code 10 (HV); Code 8 (LV) (<9001 < 16000 kg).
- Diep - Leixlip, County Kildare
Delivery areas including: Leixlip, Maynooth, Celbridge and Lucan. Short hours 5/5.30pm-9/9.30pm. Job Types: Part-time, Permanent. Part-time hours: 13 per week.
- VanspeedCouriers SCS Haulage Dublin Ltd - Ashbourne, County Meath
Transport company based in Ashbourne Co. Meath looking for drivers on a full time basis. Very competitive salary for the right candidates.
- Clare Distribution Services - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a multi drop delivery driver. Abiding by Rules of the Road and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Elsatrans - Naas, County Kildare
Supermarket delivery : 2 years (preferred). We are ISO: 9001:2015 Certified and have been awarded the Freight Transport Association of Ireland Gold Trucksafe…
- Driving force Ireland - Galway, County Galway
Pay €40,274.00 per annum gross ... Finishing Times: between 12 / 2 pm. Permanent Role with pension scheme and other perks. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- The Fruit People - North Dublin, County Dublin
A key role, our Fruit Ambassadors are the face of our business, meeting with our customers on a daily basis and responsible for ensuring that our customers…
- Country Clean Recycling - Mallow, County Cork
1 year of driving experience. Company Pension when you pass probation. Must have a strong customer focus. Must hold a C license.
- Irish Pride Fine Foods - Cork, County Cork
We currently have a vacancy for a Van Sales driver, if you hold a full valid Driving license, are customers focused, motivated and enthusiastic please apply!
- Dixon International Logistics - Saint Margaret's, County Dublin
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE YEARS EXPERIENCE. COMPETATIVE RATE OF PAY AND CONDITIONS FOR THE CORRECT APPLICANT. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Bell Pepper kimmage - Dublin, County Dublin
Bell Pepper Kimmage Branch* urgently require delivery drivers for full & part time. Must have own car with valid Insurance, NCT and TAX.
- Clare Distribution Services - Galway, County Galway
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a multi drop delivery driver. Enjoy driving new vehicles that are well maintained. Van driving: 2 years (preferred).
- Stateline Transport - Dublin, County Dublin
Driver will be assigned their own truck and must keep it in good condition. The successful applicants will be responsible for driving an assigned motor vehicle,…
- VANDEL COURIERS LTD - Balbriggan, County Dublin
Hold a full clean B class valid driving license. Deliver and assemble furniture in customers homes. Deliver and install electrical goods in customers homes.
- Cargo Power Logistics Ltd - Charleville, County Cork
Highly skilled driver, accident free for last 3 years. Based in Charleville or Limerick city depots. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- O Connor’s Travel - Killarney, County Kerry
School bus driver with full clean D1 licence required for 16seater mini bus. School Route starts in Killarney and finishes in Killarney town.
- Bell Pepper Restaurant - Dublin, County Dublin
Bell Pepper Coolock Branch* urgently require delivery drivers for full & part time. Must have own car with valid Insurance, NCT and TAX.
- Dawn Farms - Naas, County Kildare
6-12 months experience driving a reach truck in a fast paced environment. As a Reach Truck Driver, it will be your responsibility in your team leaders’ absence…