As a core member of the Distribution Centre in *Dublin *you will provide a reliable, professional, and efficient delivery service to our customers, ensuring…
- Lyreco - Rathcoole, County Dublin
- Society of Saint Vincent de Paul - Dublin, County Dublin
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave (18 weeks full maternity leave pay for staff with more than 12 months service & 2 weeks full paternity leave pay for staff with…
- Connolly Motor Group - Letterkenny, County Donegal
Full clean drivers license is essential. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the team, to continuously deliver the highest level of…
- C&C Group - Newbridge, County Kildare
You be a minimum age of 21 due to driving license requirements, Driving Licence for relevant class of vehicle, clean preferred – maximum 6 points, and possess…
- Iron Mountain - Dublin, County Dublin
Must have excellent driving record and hold a current, clean driving licence for at least 2 years. Role to be carried out in line with driver code of conduct.
- Currys - Dublin, County Dublin
Lifting heavy items and completing a multi-drop driving role. A full UK/EA licence with no more than 6 penalty points. Dublin Customer Service Centre (LIR002).
- Shay Murtagh Precast Group - County Westmeath
Driving experience of either a van/car, with a full valid driving license and no endorsements. The role will involve collections (of personnel and product) from…
- Stericycle - Dublin, County Dublin
Act as a customer contact at delivery point of service | Act in a polite and courteous manner to customers and road users at all times.
- Dunnes - Waterford, County Waterford
Our Sales Assistants have excellent product knowledge, provide outstanding customer service, and above all else are passionate about retail.
- FRS Recruitment - County Kerry
As a Rigid Driver you will have a current relevant licence, CPCs completed and driver's digi card. The work will be 5 days per week, Tuesday to Saturday or…
- FRS Recruitment - Dublin West, County Dublin
Job Overview Our Client requires an immediate Forklift Driver for warehouse duties Located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole Immediate start Previous…
- Servisource Healthcare - County Mayo
Must be able to travel to Ireland in the next 6 months. Must have a driving licence and permit in your current country. Registration fees to Regulatory bodies.
- Protential Resources - Kinnegad, County Westmeath
The post Forklift Driver / General Operative appeared first on Protential Resources.
- FRS Recruitment - Cork, County Cork
Have experience operating and driving a forklift. Have the ability to work well on own initiative. On behalf of my client in Cork city I am recruiting for a…
- Hartley People - Clonmel, County Tipperary
Communicate with dispatchers, customers, and other drivers as needed. Valid Class C+E driving license. Previous experience driving articulated lorries.
- FRS Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
This is a temporary position, primarily weekdays, may require some weekends. Maria is a customer service professional with an extensive background in…
- Euro Car Parts Ireland Ltd. - Dundalk, County Louth +1 location
The role reports to the Branch Manager and is an integral part of the success of our business, ensuring that our quality products are delivered to our customers…
- Mulqueen Bread Distribution LTD - Limerick, County Limerick
Full, clean driving license is a must. Duties include fulfilling orders, merchandising products while rotating dates and driving van.
- Smiths Ice Cream - Louth, County Louth
Applicants must have full clean B driving licence, fluent English and be prepared to work weekends. Smith's Ice cream are looking for reliable and trustworthy…
- Clare Distribution Services - Wexford, County Wexford +4 locations
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a multi drop delivery driver. Enjoy driving new vehicles that are well maintained. Van driving: 2 years (preferred).