Initially the role will be based at Dublin airport working with third party samples. When the Sandyford clinic opens, the role will require processing of third…
- Randox Laboratories - Dublin, County Dublin
- Connolly Motor Group - Letterkenny, County Donegal
Full clean drivers license is essential. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the team, to continuously deliver the highest level of…
- Currys - Dublin, County Dublin
Lifting heavy items and completing a multi-drop driving role. A full Class C1 UK/EA licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
- C&C Group - Kells, County Meath +1 location
You'll be responsible for delivering our products to our customers daily. You have a full clean Rigid Truck C Licence. 23 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Airport Staff - Dublin, County Dublin
Ferry Customers to/from Airport & Car Rental Facility. Provide excellent customer service and have a friendly manner. Part Time and Full Time Available.
- Airport Staff - North Dublin, County Dublin +1 location
€1,000 sign on bonus (payable after 6 months of service). Full airside driving training will be provided. Keep exterior and passenger cabin clean, tidy, and…
- DHL Express - Dublin, County Dublin +1 location
Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar driver/courier role. On time delivery and collection of shipments in a safe and punctual manner considering traffic…
- Vickerstock - Wexford, County Wexford +2 locations
Previous experience in a similar role. Delivering parts to customers in the area.
- FRS Recruitment - County Kerry
Full Clean Category B driving licence. The role will entail the delivery of a range of products to customer locations in the South-West / Mid-West regions.
- Gannon Eco Limited - Kilbeggan, County Westmeath
In return, we offer a permanent position with 20 days paid holiday plus all Bank Holidays paid. A reference for a previous employer as HGV driver.
- Barry Group - Mallow, County Cork
A minimum of two years’ experience driving Artic Trucks and multi drop deliveries. Have a full clean driving license in the appropriate category.
- St Michaels House - Dublin, County Dublin
It is the driver’s responsibility to drive safely and with due care at all times. Ensure that the vehicle is in good work condition with all relevant safety…
- Collins McNicholas - Cork, County Cork
They are currently looking for a Multi Drop Van Driver to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. The role of a Multi Drop Van Driver will consist of…
- Dunnes - Galway, County Galway
Full clean driver’s licence is essential. Previous experience working in customer service and as a delivery driver is preferable.
- C&C Group - Clonmel, County Tipperary
Undertake improvement activities to ensure the department meets all of it’s KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Targets, such as Short Interval Control (SIC).
- Protential Resources - Ashbourne, County Meath
Protential Resources are recruiting for a Forklift Driver / General Operative for our well-renowned refrigeration client based in Ashbourne. Requirements:…
- Logiskills Group - Cork, County Cork
20 days paid annual leave and free car-parking on-site. Execute load-in/receipt and put-away processes using reach-truck and counter-balance forklift.
- FRS Recruitment - County Kerry
To be a successful candidate you will require an up-to-date CPC, a digital tachograph card, and a clean full category C licence for the Rigid Driver and…
- Meteor Space - Cashel, County Tipperary
Delivery of boxed Mattress, Beds and exercise equipment in a Luton Box Van. 40-48 hours a week. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- DGD Shredding - Limerick, County Limerick
Start and finish times vary depending on the route, but there are a good mixture of long and short routes in each drivers weekly schedule.