As a core member of the Distribution Centre in *Dublin *you will provide a reliable, professional, and efficient delivery service to our customers, ensuring…
- Lyreco - Rathcoole, County Dublin
- Connolly Motor Group - Letterkenny, County Donegal
Full clean drivers license is essential. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the team, to continuously deliver the highest level of…
- Local Government Jobs Ireland - Cork, County Cork
The driving and/or operation of any plant including specialised plant in any part of the County under the direction of their assigned Yard.
- Society of Saint Vincent de Paul - Dublin, County Dublin
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave (18 weeks full maternity leave pay for staff with more than 12 months service & 2 weeks full paternity leave pay for staff with…
- Iron Mountain - Dublin, County Dublin
Must have excellent driving record and hold a current, clean driving licence for at least 2 years. Role to be carried out in line with driver code of conduct.
- Shay Murtagh Precast Group - County Westmeath
Driving experience of either a van/car, with a full valid driving license and no endorsements. The role will involve collections (of personnel and product) from…
- Currys - Dublin, County Dublin
Lifting heavy items and completing a multi-drop driving role. A full UK/EA licence with no more than 6 penalty points. Dublin Customer Service Centre (LIR002).
- CREGG Recruitment - Cork, County Cork
Cregg Recruitment is actively looking for a Multidrop Van Driver to distribute food orders, to various customers in the Munster region.
- PHS Group - Ballyfermot, County Dublin
Due to the nature of waste we handle and the customers we service, its mandatory drivers are to have vaccinations against Hepatitis B, tetanus/polio and COVID…
- Stericycle - Dublin, County Dublin
Act as a customer contact at delivery point of service | Act in a polite and courteous manner to customers and road users at all times.
- FRS Recruitment - Dublin West, County Dublin
Job Overview Our Client requires an immediate Forklift Driver for warehouse duties Located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole Immediate start Previous…
- C&C Group - Newbridge, County Kildare
You be a minimum age of 21 due to driving license requirements, Driving Licence for relevant class of vehicle, clean preferred – maximum 6 points, and possess…
- FRS Recruitment - County Kerry
As a Rigid Driver you will have a current relevant licence, CPCs completed and driver's digi card. The work will be 5 days per week, Tuesday to Saturday or…
- Dunnes - Waterford, County Waterford
Full clean driver’s licence is essential. Previous experience working in customer service and as a delivery driver is preferable.
- FRS Recruitment - Cork, County Cork
Have experience operating and driving a forklift. Have the ability to work well on own initiative. On behalf of my client in Cork city I am recruiting for a…
- Logiskills Group - North Dublin, County Dublin
Have a full and clean (category B) driving license. Ensure that the warehouse always remains clean and tidy – inside and out – and fire exits clear of…
- Stericycle - Dublin, County Dublin
Relevant driving experience and a Class C licence, along with a full driver CPC card. As part of a busy transport team, our Customer Service Representatives …
- FRS Recruitment - Limerick, County Limerick
Candidates MUST HAVE their own transport. On behalf of my client in Annacotty Business Park, Limerick I am recruiting for a Forklift Driver at a busy warehouse.
- Servisource Healthcare - County Mayo
Must be able to travel to Ireland in the next 6 months. Must have a driving licence and permit in your current country. Registration fees to Regulatory bodies.
- McDonald's Limited - Dublin, County Dublin
As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.