Responsibilities will include meeting and greeting clients, email and diary management, data entry, and general administrative duties.
- IFAC - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
- Topic - Edenderry, County Offaly
Data entry into a computer software, safe handling of sensitive patient information. Obtaining blood samples from patient veins using vacurette tubes or…
- Ethos Engineering - Dublin, County Dublin
Data entry, and admin support. Ethos Engineering are mechanical and electrical consultants to the data centre, commercial, high-tech healthcare, and…
- RedChair Recruitment - Tralee, County Kerry
Your Duties will include performing data entry, Invoice In – Invoice – out, Three matching, and performing vendor maintenance. Solid experience of using Sage.
- OxyGeneration Clinics - Galway, County Galway
Clinic Administration i.e. scheduling, emails, data entry etc. Delivering excellent customer service to clients attending for sessions of hyperbaric oxygenation…
- Darbar - Dublin, County Dublin
The role is for 3 days per week. Must have good knowledge of excel and computers. Input hours on excel sheets. Office admin duties and keep things organised.
- Coalquay Leisure Limited - Cork, County Cork
Duties include but are not limited to general housekeeping, customer engagement, cash handling and data entry. Part-time hours: 13 per week.
- The Hazelton Clinic - Cork, County Cork
We are currently seeking a Receptionist/Administrator required for part-time, flexible hours (20-25hrs per week). This position requires an immediate start.
- Cadaval - Dublin, County Dublin
Answering all incoming calls to reception ,typing customer quotations and invoices. Part-time hours: 32 per week.
- Michael Wright Hospitality - Dublin, County Dublin
Attention to Detail: Some tasks require a good eye for detail, such as data entry, proofreading, and taking booking requirements.
- HYDE Interiors - Walkinstown, County Dublin
Strong attention to detail and ability to execute data entry with high proficiency. Processing invoices for payment and following up collections.
- Original Irish Hotels - Sandyford, County Dublin
The finance administrator supports the accounting function particularly on invoicing, processing credit card payments, customer queries, as well as day-to-day…
- Saint John of God Community Services Mental Health Services - Rathgar, County Dublin
Excellent typing skills (audio-typing), data entry and demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Office, telephone and reception experience;
- JW Balfour Ltd - Ashtown, County Dublin
Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors. Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors.
- La Creme - Cork, County Cork
This role requires an enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills.*. Act as the first point of contact for visitors. Manage a busy email inbox.
- Carpenter Bros Ltd - Carlow, County Carlow
Bookkeeping and data entry procedures essential. Post invoices to the accounting system once all checks and balances are completed.
- Morgan McKinley Business Support - Dublin, County Dublin
Strong data entry skills including accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail. Looking for a Medical Accounts Administrator on a part-time basis, with proven…
- Sliabh Liag Distillers - Carrick, County Donegal
The initial focus will be on purchase ledger data entry on Sage 50, then, as the Company migrates in early 2023 to Dynamics, running duplicate accounts on Sage…
- Peats - Dublin, County Dublin
Proven experience in detailed accounting and data reconciliation skills. Reconciliation and entry of cash receipts allocations from the trade till.
- Hartley People - Limerick, County Limerick
Data entry i.e. registration, setting up payments etc. Hartley People 3Sixty* are recruiting for a number of Full-Time and Part-Time Administator roles, for a…