Organise information according to procedures by filing, data entry, checking/matching data, etc. to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Brown Thomas Group - Dublin, County Dublin
- Experis UK & Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
The Italian Embassy is seeking an experienced Data Entry Administrator for an initial 3 month contract. Verifying the status of applications through the IT…
- SGS - Galway, County Galway
Input data into the company host platform to keep each customer record updated. Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) - Cork, County Cork
Again, full training will be provided but basic IT skills for data entry and knowledge of inventory managing systems such as AX would be helpful.
- PEI Surgical - Dublin, County Dublin
Accurate and timely data entry. Manufacturer and providing the highest standards of service to the customer. Support, which have become synonymous with the PEI…
- Wallace Myers International - Dublin, County Dublin
Proficient in data entry and management. My client are seeking an ambitious Accounts Payable for a Fixed-term Contract from November 2022 to May 2023 (Cover for…
- Chadwicks Group - Limerick, County Limerick
IT literacy and the ability to handle analytical data. General office administration speaking on the phone / inputting data online etc.
- Premium Credit Limited - Dublin, County Dublin
A customer service background would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of data entry. Salary of up to €22,000 per annum, DOE.
- Brightwater - North Dublin, County Dublin
Work closely with members the HR Team to ensure accurate data entry into HR systems. Ensure that the reference data on HR systems is updated and maintained…
- Collins McNicholas - County Westmeath
They are seeking to Hire a Logistics Administrator on an initial 2 year FTC (to be reviewed thereafter). Data Entry / documentation for all shipments into our…
- Recruitment Bureau - County Meath
Maintain purchasing data management system, ensuring data integrity through accurate data entry. We are currently looking to recruit a strong purchasing…
- Abrivia - Dublin, County Dublin
Computer savvy, technologically capable – especially web browsers, and data entry skills. Role Type: 24-month contract. Preferred Bachelor’s Degree any field.
- Sedgwick Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Accurate, high speed data entry and typing skills. Within this role you will interact with customers predominately over the phone and through Social Media.
- Gifts Direct - Dublin, County Dublin
Data entry: 1 year (required). Strong Data entry skills are key for any applicant hoping to secure this position. Ø Order processing and Data Entry.
- Spencer Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information prior to data entry. Comply with data integrity and security policies. Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term.
- Goodwins Build & DIY Products Lucan - Dublin, County Dublin
Excellent numeracy and data entry skills. Maintain product information and price data. Ensure website data is up-to-date. 4 Weeks annual leave ( Pro rata).
- CPL - Blanchardstown, County Dublin
General Data entry and administration. Prioritise and track all workloads. Liase with customers and stakeholders. Issue correspondence from relevant mailboxes.
- PepsiCo - Cork, County Cork
Strong data entry and processing skills. Management of Order process from Order management to Invoicing. Take care of key customer accounts.