Ad hoc office and administrative duties as required. Part-time hours: 15 per week.
- Centra Maryborough hil Cork - Cork, County Cork
- Tradaree Transport - Galway, County Galway
Answering telephone & responding to emails. Data Entry, Post & Maintaining Records. Ability to work on own initiative. Must have a good telephone manner.
- Merrion Fertility Clinic - South Dublin, County Dublin
The Assistant Patient Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Patient Coordinators to ensure high-quality service to the Merrion Fertility Clinic…
- Hays Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Part-time Dictaphone Typist | €30-40k (pro-rata) | Dublin South | Permanent Contract*. Your new office is located in South Dublin, whereby you will be required…
- Gannon Eco Limited - Kilbeggan, County Westmeath
General office administration including post, filing, arranging couriers. Deal with customer enquiries by phone, email, and in person.
- Gallen Hospitality - Gweedore, County Donegal
Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options. Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and…
- AllPro Recruitment - Tullamore, County Offaly
Full or part-time hours available with flexibility on start & finish times for the right candidate. Day to day Accounts, Purchase, Sales Ledger inputs and…
- Business Services Ireland - Waterford, County Waterford
Data entry onto Excel spread sheets. Transferring data from Excel / Word and Paper format to Computerised accounts system. Part-time hours: 6-15 per week.
- Carragh Paving & Landscapes - Wexford, County Wexford
Assist with data entry, filing, recording documentation on the SharePoint and other IT systems as required. Strong IT skills with a high degree of proficiency…
- Graph Engineering Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
A high degree of discretion and ability to work with sensitive and confidential data. Data entry to accounts package to include entering suppliers Invoices and…
- TCC REC - Kildare, County Kildare
This will include tasks such as scheduling, data entry, file management, and assisting with special projects. In this role, you will be responsible for managing…
- Dunleavy Meats, - Ballina, County Mayo
Computer and data entry skills. Full time with 2 days (Monday & Thursday) working in a different department. Liaise directly with agents, hauliers, and farmers.
- Morgan McKinley Recruitment - Cork, County Cork
This is a 20 hours a week role on a permanent basis. This will be a varied and people-centric role and will see a typical day; Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- Gracon Equipment Inspection - Caherconlish, County Limerick
Ability to execute data entry with high proficiency. Data entry of enquires, inspections & sales. Handling telephone & email queries from customers.
- Impulse Recruitment Ireland - Ballymount, County Dublin
Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality. You will be experienced in entering data with attention…