- Canada Life - Dublin, County Dublin
Motivated to deliver a first-class customer service. Perform incident management on support products and services. Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Lookers - Dublin, County Dublin
Generous annual leave allowance that increases with length of service. Enhanced maternity leave, adoption leave (6 months full pay) and paternity leave (2 weeks…
- Marriott International, Inc - Dublin, County Dublin
Commissions – daily CTAC commission approval in conjunction with the reservations team - approve all commissions for payment in CTAC system daily.
- Screwfix - Clonmel, County Tipperary
Store management – budgets, Rota’s and Payroll, P&L analysis, managing stock and improving profits are all part of your role.
- Coupa Software - Dublin, County Dublin
Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and a record of exceeding customer expectations.
- The Panel - Dublin, County Dublin
Work closely and effectively with Client Department product groups to build and maintain a high level of knowledge of key investment strategies.
- Chadwicks - Limerick, County Limerick
This is a target driven role with a high level of customer service and sales acumen required. Proactively generate customer leads and enquires.