- Kepak - Poppintree, County Dublin
Ordering of office supplies and other consumables what are crucial for day-to-day factory operation. JOB PURPOSE To present a professional and welcoming image…
- Capita Plc - Dublin, County Dublin
The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice. A competitive salary of [insert salary].
- ServiceNow - Dublin, County Dublin
Represent the customer voice and customer experience, within customer related programs & efforts. As part of the function, the individual will manage proactive…
- Swissport International Ltd. - Dublin, County Dublin
Fully paid induction training - classroom and practical. The starting rate is €10.51 per hour increasing to €11.55 after successful completion of skills.
- Workhuman - Dublin, County Dublin
Communicate directly with the customer project team and resources to identify, document, assign and deliver customer specific program requirements.
- The City Bin Co. - Dublin, County Dublin
An ability and desire to see beyond the familiar. Aware of customer needs; makes decisions with customers in mind; builds strong customer relationships.
- Adelphi-Carlton Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
It also operates concessions stand, Baskin Robbins and a Café Bar and is set to receive a full refurbishment. The Cinema is a complexity 1+ site and is situated…
- Brown Thomas Group - Dundrum, County Dublin
The primary responsibility is to provide outstanding customer service to each customer and to deliver on service goals. Effectively manage stock and inventory.
- Amazon Dev Centre Ireland Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
CloudWatch is the service that gives customers actionable visibility into the health of their applications and systems.
- Brown Thomas Group - Dublin, County Dublin
To provide excellent pre and after sales service to our customers. You’ll boost their product knowledge, inspire exceptional levels of customer service and…
- SThree - Dublin, County Dublin
Excellent benefits - including pension, health insurance, life assurance, mobile phone allowance, laptop, cycle to work scheme, birthday half day.
- American Golf - Dublin, County Dublin
Flexibility with your working hours would be required so you are available to support the team during the busiest and key trading times for the Store.
- Pelco Ltd - Deans Grange, County Dublin
Please note this is a full-time position, shifts will be based around opening hours of 6:00am - 9:00pm. Minimum 1 years’ experience in a busy customer service…
- Hilton Garden Inn Dublin Custom House - Dublin, County Dublin
Always demonstrate a high level of customer service. Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
- Amaris Hospitality - Dublin, County Dublin
The Amaris Graduate will move hotel / brand upon the completion of year one and gain exposure to a different operation and specialist areas such as Finance,…
- Gym+Coffee - Dublin, County Dublin
Effectively delegate tasks to your team based on their strengths and area of responsibilities, following up those instructions to ensure completion.