€10 Food allowance / shift & discounts in other restaurants*. Up to €8 free food allowance in your scheduled shifts. Full-time hours: up to 48 per week*.
- McDonald`s Carrickmines - South Dublin, County Dublin
- Dundrum Town Centre - Dublin, County Dublin
Full and part time gift card sales team required at the customer service desk. Full/Part-Time:Full and Part Time.
- SuperValu - Dublin, County Dublin
Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Amusement City Casino - Dublin, County Dublin
Customer Service assistant/ floor staff in a city centre casino opposite Trinity college. For general cleaning and serving tea/coffee , good people skills and…
- Osborne - South Dublin, County Dublin
Events organisation from internal events. A key requirement for the role is that you will need to be exceptionally organised and flexible to the work that may…
- Top Oil - Dublin, County Dublin
To provide support to our growing number of customers availing of our Fuel Card service, while supporting our customer service and sales teams, to help increase…
- La Creme - Dublin, County Dublin
Our client is currently seeking experienced Customer Service specialists to join their team for a temporary work assignment based in Dublin City Centre to…
- Accent Solutions - North Dublin, County Dublin
Providing reception services to our client. IT literacy – MS Office or equivalent. Answering incoming calls – screening, forwarding and announcing in a…
- Oliver Bonas - Dublin, County Dublin
8 hour per week contract minimum – this may increase depending on the needs of the store. You will need to have flexible availability to work in store across…
- Sky Handling Partner - Swords, County Dublin
*Sick pay Policy - Permanent employees *with *one year *service are eligible to 3 paid days sick leave per year. All customers are required to wear a mask.
- Parfois - Swords, County Dublin
Have a passion for fashion and retail. Flexibility - must be available to work Mid week as well as weekends. Job Types: Part-time, Temporary.
- YMCA Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensure all systems/process/procedures are completed during and at the end of each shift. Provide all customer/visitors with the information they required in a…
- Monroe Recruitment on Behalf of the Client - Dublin, County Dublin
Maintains the company-owned database of current, prospective. Good customer service skills including written and oral communication.
- The Perfume Shop - Blanchardstown, County Dublin
Work with our store teams, greet customers and deliver a first-class customer experience; Demonstrate products, and assist customers using your product…
- Lincoln Recruitment Specialists - Dublin, County Dublin
Minimum 6 months experience in an admin / reception / office support role. General office duties and errands. Stock control of office and stationary supplies.
- Cpl - Cabinteely, County Dublin
Leaving certificate - minimum of 5 passes (grade D or above) at Ordinary Level, which must include English and Maths, or equivalent or superseding qualification…
- Get the Shifts - Naas, County Kildare
6 months of previous customer service/cashier experience. Providing a positive customer experience with prompt and friendly service.
- Life Style Sports - Dublin, County Dublin
Committed to delivering excellent customer service. Passion for sports and fashion. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.