- The Panel - Dublin, County Dublin
Checking of any relevant invoices against original orders, obtaining approval and liaising with Group Finance to ensure timely payment.
- CPL - North Dublin, County Dublin
Min.1 year of administration or customer service experience. Pleasant personality as customer interaction is key part of the role. Salary: €27,000.00 per year.
- Thérapie Clinic - Dublin, County Dublin
Minimum of 1 year sales or customer service experience in a contact centre, retail (ideally beauty therapy), online, door-to-door sales or outbound sales…
- Hitech Wheel Finishes - Dublin, County Dublin
This will be for fixed period for 6 months. We are looking to recruit a Job Share Administrator/Receptionist. Work days, Wednesday to Friday, start time 8:00 am…
- Osbournee - Dublin, County Dublin
An established membership organisation based in Dublin City Centre is seeking a Members Administrator to join their team. Salary: €30,000.00 per year.
- Majorel - Dublin, County Dublin
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
- Logiskills Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Main purpose of job: Key point of contact for customers to ensure responsive fulfillment of customer requests, by managing their warehousing, supply chain and…
- Meta - Dublin, County Dublin
Enterprise Support Tech (19 months Fixed Term Contract) Responsibilities: 12 months experience in technical support in either a corporate or retail environment…
- CPL Recruitment - South Dublin, County Dublin
Ensuring that our customers come first is a key responsibility of the role. _As a Customer Services Administrator your main responsibilities will include, but…
- United Drug - Dublin West, County Dublin
Operate to the highest possible standards during all transactions/engagements both internal and external. Reporting to Customer Service Supervisor this person…
- LloydsPharmacy - Raheny, County Dublin
C sales and customer service experience. Engaging actively with customers and provide a high standard in customer service. Say hello to the people that know!*.
- Osborne Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Providing excellent customer service at all times. Ability to provide excellent customer service and be a team player. Salary: Up to €30,000 DOE*.
- BALLYMUN FAMILY PRACTICE T/A BALLYMUN GP - Dublin, County Dublin
Ballymun Dublin 9, Dublin, CO. Dublin D09 C8P5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required). Opening and scanning morning post.
- Colman Doyle Finance Limited - Wicklow, County Wicklow
Your application has been unsuccessful if you have not received an invitation to come for an interview by 9/5/2022 and the Company would like to thank you for…
- Ornua Co-operative Limited - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensure all customer orders are processed on time and in accordance with order process procedures and key performance indicators.
- Boots - Dublin, County Dublin
On top of your basic salary, generous holiday allowance & benefits, we’ll treat you to a goodie box of products monthly, whilst also giving you a 75% retail…
- Chadwicks - Dublin, County Dublin
Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail. Offer dependable aftersales service to customers while maximising product sales.
- Chartered Accountants Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
*Liaising with colleagues across the organisation to ensure process completion. *. *Respond to all student and mentor queries within agreed timeframes.*.