- Baxterstorey Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Be customer focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- Merchants Quay Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
For donor events held occasionally during evenings or weekends a time-in-lieu policy is operated. Excellent ‘customer service’ skills on telephone, in writing…
- CPL - Dublin, County Dublin
Be the key point of contact for customer’s in-branch who need additional support during this period. Our client is seeking customer service staff for a 12-month…
- Musgrave Wholesale Partners - Ballymun, County Dublin
§ Working from a call list, make regular outbound calls to our existing customers to secure their chill, frozen and ambient orders.
- Orange Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Promote a strong customer service focus taking account of broad stakeholders needs (internal and external). Proficiency in the application of Lean Six Sigma in…
- Hays Recruitment - North Dublin, County Dublin
Ability to demonstrate a passion for customer service. Experience of working in a customer focused environment. Work as part of this team to achieve targets.
- Brown Thomas Group - Dublin, County Dublin
You will be responsible for mainlining and building on our fantastic relationships with all our brands and suppliers as well as key internal teams including…
- Buttercups Uniforms - Deansgrange, County Dublin
Fixed Term Contract: * 8 months. To provide excellent customer service to our customers by responding to customer enquiries and requests in a timely manner.
- Majorel - Dublin, County Dublin
People management skills with the ability to coach and mentor others. Works collaboratively with others to accomplish team and organisation objectives.
- Amundi Ireland Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Previous experience in a customer service role. This role is incorporated into the Facilities and office services team, to support the smooth operation of our…
- Royal London Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Record and resolve any expressions of customer dissatisfaction in line with company procedures. Key Accountabilities Responsibility for all interactions with…
- Firstaff Personnel Consultants Ltd - Rialto, County Dublin
To provide excellent customer service experience for our customers. Be an active member of the customer service team. Dublin 12 – working on site*.
- Independent Trustee Company - Dublin, County Dublin
Effectively implements practical solutions for further improved Reception customer experience. Ability to build effective working relationships across all…
- Fenergo - Dublin, County Dublin
A leading financial services organisation has an opening in the Finance Department for a Travel Coordinator. We are a global team of 850+ professionals who are…
- Empire Recruitment Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Update and monitor social media associated with the building and help create and build a brand in keeping with the building and its residents.
- Chadwicks - South Dublin, County Dublin
Maintain a high customer service standard ensuring all customers are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner. Strong commercial and strategic acumen.
- Three Q Recruitment - Wicklow, County Wicklow
Further education sponsorship and supports to include paid study leave and interest free loans. Job Description : Client Services Manager Jobs in Bray, Co.…
- IRES - Dublin, County Dublin
2-3 years customer service experience. The role includes shared switch board management some office coordination and reception type duties.