- Codex - Dublin, County Dublin
As a CSR you will be an advocate for the customer and will require excellent communication and problem-solving skills and the drive to go above and beyond our…
- LloydsPharmacy Ireland Ltd - South Dublin, County Dublin
C sales and customer service experience. Engaging actively with customers and provide a high standard in customer service. C sales through link selling.
- Morrison EStates - Dublin, County Dublin
Maintaining company website and property portals for current stock. This position will entail coordinating administration services for our busy office team and…
- West Pharmaceutical Services - Dublin, County Dublin
In addition, this role is responsible for providing administration support to the HR team including management of employee files, employee recognition process,…
- Liverpool Football Club - Dublin, County Dublin
Dealing with customer sales and refunds, ensuring a focus on customer care and the customer experience. We`re looking for individuals who are passionate about…
- Fresh Cuts Clothing - Dublin, County Dublin
Providing customers with a well-informed, polite, friendly and high quality service. Offering customers assistance with enquiries via telephone, email and in…
- Allstyle Distribution Ltd - Naas, County Kildare
Customer service: 1 year (preferred). Maternity Leave Cover for Customer Service Role . Duties Include , Customer Liason Checking Stocks, Stock Availability ,…
- Cooley Healthcare Ltd. - Park West, County Dublin
They must have good attention to detail, ability to plan work, meet deadlines and excellent communication & customer service skills.
- L'OCCITANE - Dublin, County Dublin
Some benefit eligibility is based on length of service. Contract Type: Fixed Term, 4 months. Always provide the highest level of service to ensure all customers…
- JTI - Japan Tobacco International - Dublin, County Dublin
One year experience within a busy customer service or telesales environment. Manage and maintain all key account product listing forms and price files.
- Kerry - Naas, County Kildare
The Customer Care Specialist acts as the key contact between the customer and the company and will be responsive to customer's requirements at all times, (both…
- Vhi - Swords, County Dublin
Collecting payment and issue receipts for payments received. Providing excellent level of customer service to patients attending the Clinic.
- DID electrical - Lucan, County Dublin
Opportunity to gain comprehensive product knowledge across a range of leading brands in electrical retail. Our Sales Advisors are ambitious, provide outstanding…
- Firstaff Personnel Consultants Ltd - South Dublin, County Dublin
Contract from 16th November 2023 – 5th January 2024 (paid weekly) – commitment for the entire period required*. €15-16 per hour DOE*.
- Blue Insurance Limited - Dublin, County Dublin
Educated to degree level or above, preferably in Marketing or a related field. Proactively manage the CPA to target on paid search activity.