All staff are required to wear face coverings as per the HSE guidelines and maintain social distancing and follow COVID-19 cleaning procedures.
- Busyfeet and Coco - South Dublin, County Dublin
- FRS Recruitment - South Dublin, County Dublin
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting an Admin / Data Entry Assistant for a permanent position based in Ballymount, Dublin 24, immediate start.
- EY - South Dublin, County Dublin
Talk with stakeholders to gain a solid understanding of their needs and communicate with our team on the best solutions to deliver against those needs.
- McDonald`s Carrickmines - South Dublin, County Dublin
€10 Food allowance / shift & discounts in other restaurants*. Up to €8 free food allowance in your scheduled shifts. Full-time hours: up to 48 per week*.
- ONESONIC AUDIO TECHNOLOGIES - Tallaght, County Dublin
We are currently looking for an Online Sales Administrator to deal with customer queries over email and on our social media platforms.
- Mr.Price Branded Bargains - Tallaght, County Dublin
Providing the highest possible standard of customer service at all times. Providing friendly welcomes & assistance to all Mr. Price customers.
- Call Text Solutions - South Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will have responsibility for effective and efficient centre management and attended new Client’s through effective Telemarketing…
- ALD Automotive - South Dublin, County Dublin
Ensure all current processes and procedures are followed to adhere to business controls. This is through from initial tender process to vehicle quoting, orders,…
- Ladbrokes - Clondalkin, County Dublin
Performance based cash incentives paid every pay run. Ongoing performance development with your Line Manager to receive regular feedback and plan your personal…
- LloydsPharmacy - Rowlagh, County Dublin
C sales and customer service experience. Engaging actively with customers and provide a high standard in customer service. Based in Rowlagh, Dublin, 22.*.
- CRL Recruitment - South Dublin, County Dublin
*6 months to 1 year Customer Service (not necessarily Insurance but that would be an advantage)*. Have strong customer service, sales and communication skills.
- Life Style Sports - Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, County Dublin
Experienced in delivering excellent customer service and driving overall store performance. Action Covid-19 guidelines in order to keep the team and customers…
- Compu b - Ballymount, County Dublin
As Sales Support to our extremely busy B2b and Education teams, you will build a close working relationship with the Commercial and Sales Leadership team,…
- Links Childcare - South Dublin, County Dublin
Greeting new staff and supporting them during their first few days at work (for example new staff starter documentation, induction forms, etc).
- RMD catering - South Dublin, County Dublin
Ensure that customer satisfaction is the number one priority and consistently deliver and exceptional service by displaying I-CARE service excellence behaviours…
- Osborne - South Dublin, County Dublin
Events organisation from internal events. A key requirement for the role is that you will need to be exceptionally organised and flexible to the work that may…
- Lidl - Tallaght, County Dublin
Additional supplements paid depending on the days & hours worked. A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills. Assisting in the stock count process.
- Halfords - Tallaght, County Dublin
Experience of delivering great customer service, ideally in a retail sales environment. The ability to understand customer needs.