A natural relationship builder, you will effortlessly interact with our customers, helping to resolve their issues, developing long term relationships and…
- Carole Nash Insurance - Dublin, County Dublin
- Focus Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
To take enquiries about Focus Ireland services and in a supportive and courteous manner refer on to the appropriate services. To send code invoices to accounts.
- H.Samuel - South Dublin, County Dublin +1 location
Our store teams are made up of customer-first people with a real passion for outstanding service, creating amazing experiences and lasting memories for our…
- Fidelity International - Dublin, County Dublin
Personal ownership of own development, using personal development time effectively, evidencing learnings during scheduled times.
- Mediahuis - Citywest, County Dublin
The Retail Sales Developer will Identify & prospect new retail sales outlets to promote and increase sales of our market leading products while also actively…
- FRS Recruitment - North Dublin, County Dublin
Initially Joannes main experience was in office administration support and office management. Experience in a similar role within property dealing with repairs,…
- Eden Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
12 to 18 months experience in handling car and home insurance enquiries for new or existing customers. Delivering first class care and professional best advice…
- Morgan McKinley - Dublin, County Dublin
Certificate/Diploma or equivalent experience required. If so, our client is keen for you to join their team as a Compliance Operations Specialist, in a full…
- Freshly Chopped, Dundrum - Dublin, County Dublin
1 years experience in Cafe / Restaurant / Deli desirable but not essential. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent.
- Applegreen Stores - Dublin, County Dublin
F. Assist with various customer support queries and customer service. B. Developing and maintaining relationships with the many internal inter-departmental…
- PEL Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Deliver first class customer service. Ability to identify customer needs and provide high level of customer service. Flexible and Pro-active attitude.
- Elite Services Security & Facilities Management Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, the ambition to grow and develop within the role. Rate of Pay: Starting at €24k per annum.
- The Molloy Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Sales Assistants are the face of our business and therefore its vital that you have excellent communication skills, are enthusiastic and hard-working and have a…
- Goodbody - South Dublin, County Dublin
Proven ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation. Third level qualification is desirable.