- Boots - Dublin, County Dublin
Daytime - weekdays, Middle of the day, Mornings, Weekends and evenings. 16 to 24 hours per week. Retail, Stores, Customer, Customer Service, FMCG, Store, Sales,…
- Dunnes - Lucan, County Dublin
Our Sales Assistants have excellent product knowledge, provide outstanding customer service, and above all else are passionate about retail.
- HILTI - Dublin, County Dublin
Within your first 3 months you will have 4 weeks (non-consecutive) training from our state-of-the-art hub in Manchester. Full working rights in Ireland.
- HILTI - Dublin, County Dublin
This is no ordinary phone-based account management role, you will work as part of a supportive and dynamic team to manage and grow warm accounts within a…
- Eden Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*. Establish success criteria for new services, tracking and reporting on impact.
- DM Distributions LTD - Dublin, County Dublin
Dispatch of any orders as cover when needed. Take any orders as cover when needed. To ensure general office duties are completed in a professional manner.
- Definitive Solutions - Swords, County Dublin
Monitor IT support help desk platform and assign service desk tickets as they arrive via email or phone. Provide status reports to customers.
- COSTA COFFEE MBCC FOOD'S - Dublin, County Dublin
As a Costa Barista you receive full training in delivering every customer with an unbeatable coffee experience, through great customer service and great coffee.
- Morgan McKinley - Dublin, County Dublin
Customer service: 1 year (preferred). Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Mitie - Dublin, County Dublin
Full Time Roll 9-5:30 Monday to Friday. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder following the appraisal process and on an as and when…
- M3 Services Mulhuddart - Mulhuddart, County Dublin
Provide advice and guidance on product selection to customers. Being responsible for processing cash and card payments. Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Pelco Ltd - Swords, County Dublin
Minimum 1 years’ experience in a busy customer service environment. Ensure that customer satisfaction is the number one priority and consistently deliver and…
- Circle Voluntary Housing Association - Dublin, County Dublin
In delivering the key requirements of the role, the successful candidate will liaise and work closely with managers in developing policies, procedures, and…
- Dylan Hotel - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensure that the reception team are following all procedures correctly. Help to manage the Front Office operation, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service…
- Ladbrokes - Dundrum, County Dublin
Performance based cash incentives paid every pay run. Ongoing performance development with your Line Manager to receive regular feedback and plan your personal…
- REPLAY Menswear - Newbridge, County Kildare
Customer service: 1 year (preferred). To protect the health of all staff and customers, our policy is every employee must wear face coverings unless they are…