Prioritise and organise tasks and self to meet customer service requirements while maintaining a clean workstation. Food service: 1 year (preferred).
- Beshoff Bros - Howth, County Dublin
- Tactical Talent Recruitment - South Dublin, County Dublin
Highly level of organisation and time management skills. Deliver a world-class customer service experience. Producing appropriate quotes in line with customer…
- Applegreen Stores - Naas, County Kildare
Bike to Work Scheme (Available after 6 months of service). As a sales assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the front-line operations of our…
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen - Dundrum, County Dublin
Monitor the customer experience during the shift, support dealing with customer complaints and escalate to your Manager or Supervisor if needed.
- 12th Lock Boutique Hotel - Dublin, County Dublin
In addition the successful candidate will be involved in strategic management decisions that will support and facilitate the achievement of target bonuses etc.
- Frock & Co Skerries - Dublin, County Dublin
A passion for selling and customer engagement. You will be responsible for; Driving Customer Service through team engagement and excellent product knowledge.
- The Wilder Townhouse - Dublin, County Dublin
Excellent customer service skills and strong communication. Assisting with guest queries and requests, always providing the best of service.
- Your Fitness LTD - Dublin, County Dublin
Create social media content for all social channels including Instagram, Facebook, etc. Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all social media activity,…
- The Source Bulk Foods Greystones - Greystones, County Wicklow
Maintain high hygiene rating through completion of our cleaning procedures and safety checklists. Deliver The Source Bulk Foods required customer service…
- Kilcoole Pharmacy - Kilcoole, County Wicklow
Pharmacy sales assistant required for two months to complete maternity leave cover. Advise customers on OTC medicines. Customer service: 1 year (required).
- Specsavers - South Dublin, County Dublin
Supporting the customer journey from the initial enquiry through to the collection of their new glasses.
- The Glenview Hotel and Leisure Club - Wicklow, County Wicklow
Our F&B team are responsible for delivering a customer experience that goes above and beyond, always striving to exceed the expectations of our guests.
- Nord Anglia International School Dublin - Leopardstown, County Dublin
The role of School Receptionist is a very important position in the school as it is the first point of contact and plays a key role in presenting the first…
- Declan Byrne and sons ltd EXPERT HARDWARE CARLOW - Carlow, County Carlow
Customer service: 1 year (preferred). Candidates must have knowledge and experience dealing with all products and materials within the hardware and building…
- MagicSun Tanning Studio - Dublin, County Dublin
_- Excellent customer face to face handling and attention to detail_. Lucan, Dublin, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work …
- Wholesome Kitchen - Mullingar, County Westmeath
Multi-tasking various front-of-house duties e.g. taking orders / payment, clearing tables and cleaning duties, preparing food and drinks.
- Marriott International, Inc - Dublin, County Dublin
Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and…