Job Reference: 200035BR Mullingar, Harbour Place Shopping Centre Permanent Full-time The importance of your role. This is your chance to be part of…
- Boots - Mullingar, County Westmeath +4 locations
- Woodie's DIY - Drogheda, County Louth
Organising and co-ordinating all online orders. Packing orders to a high standard. Picking products efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Circle K - Thurles, County Tipperary
€500 retention payment payable after month 6 and 12. Free K Coffee & Sandwich/Salad during your shift. Circle K, Thurles, Co. Tipperary is now hiring for a part…
- Circle K - Bray, County Wicklow +1 location
€500 retention payment payable after month 6 and 12. Free K Coffee & Sandwich/Salad during your shift. Circle K, Beechwood, Dublin Rd, Bray is now hiring for a…
- Greyhound Racing Ireland - Thurles, County Tipperary
Ensuring excellent customer service standards. Proven experience within a sales/customer service role. Identifying and maintaining customer relationships with…
- Trinity College Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
This post is key to ensuring members, staff, and other users receive a high-quality experience. The appropriate shift allowance is payable on receipt of…
- Central Bank - Dublin, County Dublin
Our approach to hybrid working enables colleagues to work from home up to 50% of working days, building on an existing broad range of flexible working policies…
- Dundrum Town Centre - Dundrum, County Dublin
Please note this role is 24 hours per week on a rota basis. A passion for providing excellent customer service. Full/Part-Time:Part-Time.
- FRS Recruitment - County Kerry
You will have demonstrated people skills, possibly gained through customer focused roles either over the phone or Face to Face.
- PHS Group - Dublin, County Dublin
Great hours Monday to Friday, no evening or weekend work. Free Parking onsite so no parking costs. Providing a first-class service to internal and external…
- Connolly Motor Group - Letterkenny, County Donegal
Focus on delivering a premium customer service. Direct customers to relevant department. Liaise closely with Sales/Service/Parts departments to ensure customer…
- Regus - Cork, County Cork
We’re looking for someone who knows how to manage multiple tasks while providing customers with the best possible service.
- Lyreco - Waterford, County Waterford +1 location
Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service. First class organisation and time management skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Harry Corry - Bray, County Wicklow +3 locations
30 days paid holidays per year with an additional 1 days paid leave to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership. Support with approved medical services.
- Specsavers - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensuring customer details are captured accurately when booking appointments. We’ll continue to develop and expand your knowledge of Optics to enable you to…
- Logiskills Group - South Dublin, County Dublin
Current customs clearance knowledge with practical experience in completing import entries. Working normal office hours and whilst initially an office-based…
- L'OCCITANE - Dublin, County Dublin
Some benefit eligibility is based on length of service. Always provide the highest level of service to ensure all customers have an exceptional shopping…
- Zellis - Dublin, County Dublin
Resilience and flexibility in approach, in particular including flexibility to take on a wide range of tasks during peaks and troughs of demand.
- ICON - Limerick, County Limerick
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 17:30pm and covering night shift during vacation periods from 11:30am - 20:00pm.
- Lookers Plc - Dublin, County Dublin
Enhanced paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave. Monday to Friday 8.am to 6.pm including one Saturday in four on a rota basis 9.am to 1.30.pm.