Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent attention to detail and communication skills. Relevant degree in a related discipline such as web…
- Zurich Insurance - Dublin, County Dublin
- House of Hair - County Westmeath
Full or part time position available. With at least 2-3 yrs experience (preferable). Ideally looking for a candidate who can manage social media for the salon -…
- Drury Ireland - Cork, County Cork
Designing, developing, implementing and managing the company’s social media strategy across video and social platforms. Part-time hours: 10 per week.
- The Baby Academy - Dublin, County Dublin
Strong communication and writing skills. Creation of blogs to aid our SEO growth. Management of in-class competitions. Contribute to content idea generation.
- BESTSELLER WHOLESALE IRELAND - Dublin, County Dublin
Our VILA retail stores are moving online and are looking for Social Media responsible to help grow and promote their online presence.
- Lilly's Bar & Kitchen - Port Laoise, County Laois
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presenting experience. Oversee social media campaigns, with regular posts, updates, promotions,…
- Generation Y - Dublin, County Dublin
This marks the 22nd year of the Smedias and will be the first time in two years that we’re back in the Aviva! Must be able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Safura - Arklow, County Wicklow
Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy. The ability to assist on social and campaign shoots is also a must. Part-time (3 days weekly).
- The Glencree Centre for Peace and Reconciliation - Glencree, County Wicklow
5+ years' experience as communications professional. Experience implementing and measuring the success of communications strategies.
- Galway City Karting - Galway, County Galway
A degree holder/student of communication, marketing or social media would be desirable. Coordinate all social media channels in a consistent on brand voice in…
- Your Fitness LTD - Dublin, County Dublin
Create social media content for all social channels including Instagram, Facebook, etc. Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all social media activity,…
- Fusion Fashion - Galway, County Galway
The role is varied with lots to keep you busy, you will maintain our online website, ensure it is updated with new styles and products, deal with online…
- Rubyworks Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
:: Planning and implementing communication strategies across all major social media platforms and Direct Mail. Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- Core - Dublin, County Dublin
This role is suited to an individual with considerable experience across both brands/ agency and editorial/ publishers, who has a deep interest in working…
- Irish Dental Jobs - Naul, County Dublin
Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. You must be a strong storyteller, who is full of creative ideas, and able to identify and turn around…
- Glencar Shopping Complex - Letterkenny, County Donegal
You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties.
- Designwest - County Mayo
Supporting sales staff with presentations,. Updating all their social media platforms throughout the working day and recording video of social media purposes.
- The Village Hotel Bettystown - Bettystown, County Meath
Excellent communications and people skills as well as excellent telephone etiquette. As a Sales & Events manager, you will be focused, organised and passionate…
- Bradán Accountants - Galway, County Galway
Personable, with good interpersonal and communication skills. Apart from work to grow the customer base, there’s also a requirement to support communications…
- Dataminr - Dublin, County Dublin
Excellent verbal and written communication. Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for…