Job Title: 2022-70 - Communications Manager Reference: 2022-70 Contract Type: Permanent Wholetime Closing date: 19/08/2022 12:00 External Job Link (if…
- Health Service Executive - Dublin, County Dublin
- National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh - Dublin, County Dublin
Experience developing clear, creative, impactful and articulate communications and engagement initiatives. Applications are invited from hardworking, flexible,…
- Eli Lilly - Cork, County Cork
Excellent communication (written and verbal). Good organizational, project management, business, and communication skills. May review and edit publications.
- Horizon - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide key messages and response communications as needed. 10+ years' experience in communications or public relations role required.
- RCSI - Dublin, County Dublin
We endeavour to build the international reputation of RCSI among key stakeholders by delivering top quality events.
- Meta - Dublin, County Dublin
Partner closely with other internal and external communications teams to align on communication opportunities. Experience with events and logistics.
- Viatris - Dublin, County Dublin
Create and implement documentation, flow charts and technical documents that detail processes and other communication needs critical for operational excellence.
- TikTok - Dublin, County Dublin
Press office or crisis communications experience. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English. 5+ years' relevant working experience.
- Microsoft - Dublin, County Dublin
Collaboration and Communication - Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal…
- EirGrid Group - Dublin, County Dublin
The strategy should include a communications plan focused on ensuring that our strategy and vision for the power system 2030 is understood and supported at all…
- EY - South Dublin, County Dublin
Supporting on external communication events as required. Experience in digital communications strategies and channels an advantage.
- BAXTER - Dublin, County Dublin
Excellent interpersonal, communication and motivation skills. Baxter are offering 6-month marketing & communications experience contracts to recent university…
- 123 Money - South Dublin, County Dublin
Support Marketing Executive with broker communications and website updates. You will be required to manage brand consistency and tone of voice across all…
- Link Personnel Services - North Dublin, County Dublin
To create internal communications campaigns. To manage the internal communications calendar. 2-3 years’ experience in communications, with good writing skills.
- Health Service Executive - Galway, County Galway
Candidates will normally be given at least one weeks' notice of interview. Saolta University Health Care Group.