Relevant third level qualification in communications/PR. Providing copywriting and editing services on miscellaneous communications projects.
- Ardagh Group - Dublin, County Dublin
- nib health funds - Cork, County Cork
A degree in business (marketing or advertising), communications or arts (media, communications, journalism) is preferred but not essential.
- FTI Consulting, Inc. - Dublin, County Dublin
The role will involve input into all aspects of strategic communications. Draft communications materials (e.g. writing press releases and briefing documents).
- Irish Management Institute - Dublin, County Dublin
Where appropriate, work closely with Marketing to deliver pre and post event communications. Membership Events Executive (4 days pw, Mon - Thurs).
- Pieta House - Dublin, County Dublin
Strong presentation and communications skills. Excellent communication skills and an ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders in different…
- OFX - Dublin, County Dublin
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (essential). Work with legal and compliance team to ensure that all communication is legally…
- f5 - Tower, County Cork
Excellent written and oral communication skills. At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to…
- Recruiters - Dublin, County Dublin
Deliver email marketing communications to prospects and clients. Digital Marketing Manager - €50,000*. This position exists within a global brand with an…
- Imagine Communications Group - Sandyford, County Dublin
Your communication, organisation and administrative skills are great! The role involves internal communications and engagement strategy and activities,…
- Ladder.io - Dublin, County Dublin
We are looking for a Copywriter to bring the creative brief to life, working closely with the creative strategist and designer to write clear, compelling copy.
- Food+ by Compass - Dublin, County Dublin
Demonstrated experience leading both internal and external communications. Support change management through thoughtful risk and crisis communication management…
- Folk Wunderman Thompson - Dublin, County Dublin
You’ll have excellent communication skills and work across teams including client service, creative, digital, and production, driving social and content…
- Seal Rescue Ireland - Courtown, County Wexford
Must have strong professional writing skills, as well as adaptive communication skills based on contextual demands. Must be fluent in English (C1 Level).
- Gilligan Black Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Your role will involve; management of communications, with resellers, ensuring branding and messaging is cohesive and coherent across all partner web sites.
- Irish Institute of Music and Song - Dublin, County Dublin
A creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills. Bachelor's degree in marketing/communications or related (essential).
- Bauer Media Audio Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
2-3 years plus experience in managing digital communications platforms. Excellent communication and copywriting skills delivering engaging social post copy and…
- Rye River Brewing Company - Celbridge, County Kildare
Management of email marketing system and development of effective and compelling consumer communications. Self-driven, organized and ambitious with excellent…
- BeautifulJobs - Dublin, County Dublin
_The quickest way to get feedback on your application is to apply for jobs on our Website BeautifulJobs. _You can also chat to us on 019036279.
- Spencer Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Experience of devising, delivering and evaluating communications plans. Ensure appropriate governance, compliance and risk management of all corporate…
- RPG Recruitment - Waterford, County Waterford
Maintain brand alignment and consistency in all digital and social media marketing initiatives and communications. Create and schedule regular news updates.