Co-ordinate meetings, catering, routine correspondence and other administrative tasks as they may arise. Performs a wide variety of administrative duties for…
- La Creme - Dublin, County Dublin
- Baxterstorey Ireland - Cork, County Cork
You’ll provide administrative and ad-hoc support to the wider leadership team ensuring that all company administration procedures are followed.
- TradeTheNews.com - Remote
TradeTheNews is looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and accounting (A/R) tasks and support our company’s senior-level…
- Devine's Chauffeur Services - Dublin, County Dublin
We are looking to find an office administrator to join Ireland's Leading Chauffeur Team at Devine's in a fast paced environment. What you will be doing?*.
- Ardmac - Dublin, County Dublin
Providing administrative support to the SHEQ Department. To assist in providing and efficient and effective administration to the Health and Safety Team.
- Cartrawler - Dublin, County Dublin
Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks including proactively managing extremely busy schedules; completing and processing expense reports; composing…
- Craig Sigmar - Cork, County Cork
_Our client are a multinational leader in the provision of automation services to help businesses improve their processing & distribution across multiple…
- Hays Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
To provide a defined range of efficient, effective, professional and value-adding secretarial and administrative services to selected Leadership enabling the…
- Europass Teacher Academy Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
We are looking to recruit a receptionist and office administrator to join our team based at our venue in Dublin city centre. Starting date: as soon as possible.
- Emmanuel House, Clonfert, Ballinasloe. Co. Galway - County Galway
Experience with office organization and comfortable with developing and implementing new administrative systems. Essential knowledge skills and abilities:
- Office Talent Ltd - Dundrum, County Dublin
Rare opportunity for a high calibre Executive Assistant to join a globally recognised organisation. Client base includes some of the worlds leading brands.
- Exalt Recruitment - Naas, County Kildare
Liaise with other administrative staff within the Department. (Maternity Cover Naas Co. Kildare). Successful candidate will be required to work, at a minimum,…
- Osborne - Galway, County Galway
We are delighted to be working with a leader of innovative modular building who are seeking an experienced Sales Office Administrator. Salary: €30-35K DOE.
- HSD Healthcare - Dublin, County Dublin
As a result of expansion a new role has become available and we are seeking an ambitious full-time candidate to join our team as an Office Administrator.
- dnata Catering Ireland Limited - Saint Margaret's, County Dublin
Dnata Catering Ireland is one of the leading providers of inflight services to the world’s airline customers. Rate of pay: * 25,000 per year.
- DM Distributions LTD - Dublin, County Dublin
To fully manage all administrative jobs for the Irish HUB. To ensure on hand for Dispatch/Customer Service cover. To process any machinery repairs.
- Joe McGovern Transport Ltd - Bawnboy, County Cavan
We are currently looking for an administrator to join our growing Transport team. This post requires you to be very hands-on, have good attention to detail and…
- Carroll Joinery Manufacturing - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Carroll Joinery manufacturing are looking to hire an Office administrator for their busy Joinery/manufacturing plant near Callan. Ability to work to deadlines,.
- RBB Retail Solutions Ltd - Athy, County Kildare
Looking for a self starting individual that can work on their own initiative in a vibrant and growing company. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- EY - South Dublin, County Dublin
Lead Executive Assistant (EA) – Dublin. Grow with us as a Lead Executive Assistant (EA) - combining providing EA support to senior leadership partners with…