The role will include preparation of contract documentation, reception cover, general admin duties such as typing, filing, photocopying, and scanning.
- Bennett (Construction) Ltd - Mullingar, County Westmeath
- Glendonagh Residential Home - Midleton, County Cork
Full time position role managing Administration duties of Nursing Home. To ensure the daily running of the office is in order and up to date within the general…
- Rainey & Co - Dublin, County Dublin
Support to sales and managment by assisiting with report formatting and. Dealing with enquiries from incoming calls. Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Web Summit - Dublin, County Dublin
Scheduling internal and external meetings and preparing meeting packs. Taking minutes and managing the minute taking function across the division.
- QuinnBet - Cavan, County Cavan
General administrative duties as required. Responsible for replying to client queries and email correspondence; ensuring that all required client documentation…
- Brackley Contracts Ltd - Bawnboy, County Cavan
O Health and Safety, Occupational Hygiene or construction site administrative experience. In-house training on the current office policies and procedures will…
- Acoustic Impact Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
Answer phone, emails and other enquiries in a professional manner. Greet visitors in a professional manner. *Sales and estimation support*.
- Caterwaiter - Maynooth, County Kildare
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have previously worked in an office environment completing similar tasks for at least 2 years.
- Dangan Group - Enniscorthy, County Wexford
Dangan Group are now looking for an experienced Office Administrator (Dispatch Clerk) for our *Construction and Building Materials Supplier *based in…
- Young Social Innovators - Dublin, County Dublin
The Atlantic Youth Trust are looking to appoint an experienced Office Administrator to provide support to the CEO, Board, and wider team with administrative…
- A.M. Office & School Supplies Ltd - Cashel, County Tipperary
The suitable candidate should have good computer skills and be familiar with Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint etc. Microsoft Office: 1 year (preferred).
- New Boilers Ltd - Thurles, County Tipperary
New Boilers Ltd is currently seeking an individual to join their team on a full time as an Office Administrator with an immediate start.
- Buttercups Uniforms - Deansgrange, County Dublin
The role: * We are currently seeking an Office Administrator to cover for maternity leave assisting in the sales administration and customer service of a busy…
- RecruitmentPlus - Sandyford, County Dublin
Ideally 1 year previous experience within an administrative role. Dealing with additional administrative/clerical adhoc duties as they arise.
- Pure DC Group - Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will work closely with the Campus Director and the team at our Dublin Data centre, you will be responsible for providing administrative…
- Links Childcare - Dublin, County Dublin
After recently undergoing periods of expansion in operations, Links Childcare and PKelly Villas are offering an opportunity for an experienced Reservations…
- Norel - Cork, County Cork
We need a Factory Inventory Office Admin in Cork. Stock administration – data input and stock allocations. All aspects of stock control and stock investigation…
- Heatwise Tilewise - Tullamore, County Offaly
ANSWERING THE PHONE - MAKING SURE ALL INCOMING CALLS ARE PUT THROUGH TO THE RELEVANT PEOPLE AND IF THOSE PEOPLE ARE BUSY ENSURING THE CALLS ARE RETURNED AS…