Our Library and Information Services department wishes to hire an administrative assistant to provide support on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Mason Hayes & Curran - Dublin, County Dublin
- Yahoo EMEA Limited - Dublin, County Dublin
General administrative support including the updating of several databases spread across various systems. General office administration with a Legal backbone -…
- Abrivia - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide administrative support to the Head of Library and Information Services. Abrivia recruitment have a new opportunity for a Library Administrative…
- Joss Search - Dublin, County Dublin
The second role is for a float Team Assistant to work closely with the Office Manager and Executive Assistants to supporting the busiest teams, for example with…
- Dublin Airport Authority - Dublin, County Dublin
We are currently seeking administrative staff to support & manage administrative activity across the Security operations. Collating data across various sources.
- EY - South Dublin, County Dublin
Provide administrative support to strategic internal projects where required. Provide comprehensive diary management, making decisions on your own initiative to…
- Neuberger Berman - Dublin, County Dublin
Providing specific administrative support to the CEO and CIO (NBAMIL) and Dublin Team which include: Diary management, organising internal and external meetings…
- Walters People - Dublin, County Dublin
Book and manage all aspects of travel. Prioritise sales and client calls / meetings. Ensure a prep call is arranged in advance.
- Link Personnel Services - South Dublin, County Dublin
Benefits: Hybrid working, Pension, Bonus, Life Assurance, Disability Benefits, 23 day Annual Leave. Maintaining records in relation to Stock/IT Equipment.
- PKF O'Connor, Leddy & Holmes - Dublin, County Dublin
Educated to leaving cert (or equivalent). Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work. Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- La Creme - Dublin, County Dublin
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team and ensuring the office is running smoothly. Managing and assisting the wider team.
- Qorvo - Dublin, County Dublin
Split between Logistics, Finance and Executive Administration support. Ensuring all company policies, procedures, and work instructions are documented in a…
- Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Dublin, County Dublin
Preparation for meetings and administrative support including: Extensive diary and travel management, including: Diary management for key personnel.
- Mercury Engineering - Dublin, County Dublin
Proven experience as an Executive assistant supporting at Director level in a busy office environment for 5+ years. Manage scheduling for (relevant director).
- Executive Edge Recruitment - South Dublin, County Dublin
This is a permanent position and salary is €35k – €40k depending on experience. Admin support to senior executives. Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- First Ireland Risk Management - Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will initially work in our scanning division and aim to progress to train as a Client Services Trainee Executive after approximately 12…
- TradeHire - Dublin, County Dublin
Â€¢ Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment. Â€¢ Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and…
- Horizon - Dublin, County Dublin
Performs a wide variety of administrative duties for Finance department leadership and team members including, but not limited to, contract administration, co…
- Currys - Dublin, County Dublin
Completing administrative tasks including producing data for reporting. Join us as an Administrator at our Dublin Customer Service Centre and you'll be…
- La Creme - Dublin, County Dublin
I'm looking to speak with experienced EA's for a new permanent vacancy that has opened with a leading Financial Services institution in Dublin City Centre.