Key areas of responsibility will include: Maintain investment business client hard-copy files and ensuring same are compliant.
- STEPHENS COOKE & ASSOCIATES - Mullingar, County Westmeath
- TCC - Maynooth, County Kildare
In this role, you will be responsible for managing office tasks and supporting the team in all administrative matters. Run and update all other databases.
- O Cearruill Ltd - Tipperary, County Tipperary
Experience or knowledge of Sage accounts system. Experience in word and Excel. Dealing with customers on a daily basis.
- JWR Employment Specialists - Galway, County Galway
Identify potential administrative and operational bottlenecks and suggest process improvements for increased efficiency.
- Diamond Shine Cleaners - Dublin, County Dublin
Office assistant with proven experience in customer service, must be able to write, speak and understand English at a native level, phone interaction with…
- Mono Furniture Ltd - Emyvale, County Monaghan
General administrative duties including: answering phones, suppliers orders, filing, scheduling appointments, etc. Have a previous years relevant office work.
- Kidspace Rathcoole - Naas, County Kildare
Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant. Part time: 15 hours per week, flexible working days between Monday to Friday.
- Kierans Property Consultants - County Louth
Part-time hours: 21 per week. Droghda, CO. Louth: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required). Microsoft Office: 1 year (preferred).
- Group Recruitment - Maynooth, County Kildare
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, and possess excellent organizational and communication skills. Experience with HR disciplinary procedures.
- The Big Space Ltd - Malahide, County Dublin
Strong organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail and a methodical approach. Permanent part time position up to 20hrs per week (flexible)…
- Morgan McKinley - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide general administrative support to the European team. Provide administrative support for securing signatures and filing documents including board minutes…
- Accountant Online - Dublin, County Dublin
Meeting & greeting clients/visitors to the office. Processing incoming post daily - CRO and Business Post. Register posting items to customers through An Post…
- ISIC - Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will be working on office admin. Have a lot of laughs!! Become an expert on the youth market, trends, and opportunities.
- Positive Carbon - Dublin, County Dublin
Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant, or office admin assistant. Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to…
- Griffith College - Dublin, County Dublin
Job Type: Permanent Part Time 3 Day Week Contract (subject to 6 months probationary period). Griffith Halls of Residence (GHR) is a large student accommodation…
- Medserv - Dublin, County Dublin
We are seeking a part-time Front of House/Administrator to play a vital role in ensuring the efficient operation of our office through the management of…
- Start2Finish Bathrooms ( Harrington Heating and Plumbing) - Kenmare, County Kerry
Provide other administrative support when necessary. Oversee and support all daily administrative duties in the office and ensure the office is operating…
- Unbeatable Drain Cleaning - Dublin, County Dublin
Proven experience as an administrative assistant or in a similar role. Provide administrative support to the management team and field technicians.
- 5S Real Estate - Galway, County Galway
We are looking for a full time/Part time office administrator, ideally with experience in property management accounting within a busy office environment.