Administrative Assistant, Grade 3, CORRIB Core Lab and research centre, 1FTE, Specific Purpose contract. (This appointment will be made on the grade 3 scale in…
- NUI Galway - Galway, County Galway
- Trinity College Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
The role holder will support and assist in the delivery of the objectives of the Chief Risk Officer Department through the effective management of the Chief…
- Mercury Engineering - Dublin, County Dublin
Proven experience as an Executive assistant supporting at Director level in a busy office environment for 5+ years. Manage scheduling for (relevant director).
- permanent tsb - Dublin, County Dublin
Establish strong relationships across the business in order to ensure positive working interactions at all times. Project management experience an advantage.
- Link Personnel Services - Dublin, County Dublin
Our Client, a law firm based in Dublin City requires a Records Administration Assistant to join their team, reporting into the Records and Archive Manager.
- Citco - Dublin, County Dublin
Admin Assistant – Loan Services (12 month contract). You will work with the VPs of the Loan Services team to complete the following.
- Experis UK & Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Providing direction to new hire on campus information and administrative tools e.g. travel tool, My Order, expense tool.
- Morgan McKinley - Dublin, County Dublin
Providing front line administrative support - including calendar management, appointment planning, travel arrangements and telephone cover.
- Ascension Group - North Dublin, County Dublin
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months. Previous EA/PA experience is desirable. Comprehensive confidential EA support to senior executives.
- La Creme - Cork, County Cork
Acting as first point of contact for any client event or membership queries. Handling any existing or potential customer/client requests.
- La Creme - Cork, County Cork
Meeting and greeting visitors while always portraying a positive first impression. Overseeing the management ofStationery - orders, maintenance of inventory and…
- CareerWise Recruitment - Cork, County Cork
An Office Administrator (Finance) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a West Cork based Manufacturing plant.
- Web Summit - Dublin, County Dublin
Scheduling internal and external meetings and preparing meeting packs. Taking minutes and managing the minute taking function across the division.
- Edgescan - Dublin, County Dublin
Minimum 3 years as an office assistant, office administrator or in another relevant position. Office based administrative tasks such as meeting with visitors,…
- Yala - Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will also provide support to the NPHDB Executives, and other project team members as required, which includes coverage for other…
- Sign A Rama - Dublin, County Dublin
This is a 15hr-20hr per week flexible hour position for a person with strong administrative skills and social media experience.
- Sustainable Finance Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Sustainable Finance Ireland works to support its members by providing thought leadership, raising awareness on excellence & best practice, building capacity in…
- Irish Hospice Foundation - Dublin, County Dublin
Undertake any other administrative support and assignments as directed. The successful candidate will be supported through their induction to increase their…
- CPL Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
The ideal candidate will be required *. Diary Management Co-Ordinate, schedule, and manage. Book Travel and manage all aspects of travel.
- Buttercups Uniforms - Deansgrange, County Dublin
The role: * We are currently seeking an Office Administrator to cover for maternity leave assisting in the sales administration and customer service of a busy…