25/Per Hour 19 May 2023 Dublin (Central) Fixed Term. Our client is a marketing body based in the South Dublin City area and they are currently seeking a highly…
- Brightwater - Dublin, County Dublin
- Link Personnel Services - Dublin, County Dublin
Our Client, a law firm based in Dublin City requires a Records Administration Assistant to join their team, reporting into the Records and Archive Manager.
- Valeo - Tuam, County Galway
Day to day administrative & Ad Hoc duties as required. Provide high-level administrative support to the DVS Director(s).
- Barden - Limerick, County Limerick
This role will involve the coordination and planning for a team of up to 20 professionals from various sectors including the team lead and operations director.
- Sanderson Recruitment Plc - Dublin, County Dublin
Who is fluent in both Japanese and English with the ability to carry out general administration and translation tasks. Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Collins McNicholas - County Westmeath
The role is full-time, Monday to Friday 8.30-17.30. Initial contract 6 months with a view to a permanent position. There will be hybrid working after 6 months.
- La Creme Recruitment - Cork, County Cork
Serve as a backup for other administrative assistants in order to meet workload deadlines or during absences from the office.
- Osborne - Tralee, County Kerry
This is a full time temporary position.*. Day to day management of the office. Sorting incoming and outgoing post. 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Easytrip - Dublin, County Dublin
Tag Inventory / Testing of tags. Disputing trips with toll plazas. Managing customers payment plans for insurance instalments. Be customer focused and driven.
- Moore Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Reception duties to include but not limited to answering phones, greeting clients, handling couriers, etc. You will be working alongside the Administration team…
- Alone - Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will support the operations of the Front Office, including greeting ALONE’s callers and visitors and providing administration support…
- Southern Scientific Services Ltd. - County Kerry
Proven experience as an *office administrator*, office assistant or relevant role. Our company is home to highly qualified and experienced scientists who…
- GHL Recruitment LTD - Dublin, County Dublin
Salary:€27k plus bonus.*. Providing an efficient front-of-house service for internal and external customers. Providing support services to our Managing Director…
- Carrigtwohill Joint Project Community Employment - Cork, County Cork +1 location
The roles are varied in terms of experience and will suit somebody with little or no experience to somebody who has experience of working in an office…
- Hays Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
To become a marketing assistant, you will have proven experience in an office administration role, with a track record of providing office support to colleagues…
- Ashleigh Sigmar - Carrigtwohill, County Cork
Supporting multiple executives with administrative duties. Booking accommodation, travel arrangements, diary management, communications etc.
- Cheshire Ireland - Cork, County Cork
You will provide administrative support to management, employees, and service users. 21 Hours per week, 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- RecruitmentPlus - Finglas, County Dublin
Hourly Rate : €16 ph*. The successful candidate will have experience in an office environment, have strong time organisational skills, excellent attention to…
- Primtac Personnel LTD - Dublin, County Dublin
This will be a contract role with the possibility of extension. The ideal candidate will be coming from an office admin role with experience processing large…
- Bus Eireann - County Galway
Efficient provision of administrative support * HR/administrative *Communication (written for HR Department. experience essential. and verbal)*.