Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time). Extensive diary management ensuring no conflicts, prioritising appointments & challenging/influencing diary requests;
- DHL Supply Chain - Dublin, County Dublin
- Ave Pre-Screen - Portarlington, County Laois
Pre-Screen provide organisations with a structured pre-employment screening service. Pre-Screenâ€™s services are designed to help our customers carry out the…
- Childrens Health Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Minimum of 1 year’s administrative experience. Leaving Certificate or its equivalent. Proficient in IPIMS including scheduling and wait list management.
- Zoetis - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide administrative and organizational support to the GMS leadership team based in Dublin. Provide administrative, organizational and communication support…
- PwC - Dublin, County Dublin
As Partner Administrator you will be involved in supporting Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers within the Assurance Practice.
- Dechert LLP - Dublin, County Dublin
The Junior Administrative Assistant / Receptionist will interact regularly with Firm Legal and Administrative staff in facilitating the flow of all…
- Vhi - Dublin, County Dublin
Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative role. To provide excellent administrative support to The Vhi 360 Clinic Carrickmines.
- Ascension Group - Dublin, County Dublin
The job holder will be required to provide a high level of administrative support, work under pressure, work on their own initiative, undertake multiple tasks…
- Health Service Executive - Dublin, County Dublin
The service are open to engagement in respect of flexibility around location subject to reaching agreement on a minimum level of availability at National…
- Bennett (Construction) Ltd - Mullingar, County Westmeath
Managing and coordinating subcontractor documentation. Updating and maintaining our subcontractor compliance database.
- Gilead Sciences - Cork, County Cork
Requires relevant administrative experience supporting site leadership team or senior executive. Proven knowledge and understanding of administrative and office…
- Avista - Dublin, County Dublin
Permanent Full Time Contract – 35 hpw. Salary is subject to Relevant Public Sector Experience and will be pro-rated in line with hours worked.
- Garland - Dublin, County Dublin
They will be responsible for creating, maintaining, distributing, and filing all documentation and ensuring all department administration work is completed in a…
- EY - South Dublin, County Dublin
Provide administrative support to strategic internal projects where required. Provide comprehensive diary management, making decisions on your own initiative to…
- Panda - Dublin, County Dublin
Completion of all administration within the Subcon Administration Team. Working with subcontractors to ensure work is completed on a daily/ weekly basis and…
- IPS-Integrated Project Services - Cork, County Cork
The Administrative Assistant II provides administrative support to first level managers and staff. Administratively manages phone calls, mail, and preparing of…
- Fidelity Investments - Dublin, County Dublin
A proactive and creative approach willing to assume responsibility for a broad range of administrative projects. Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- FRS Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
We are looking for an experienced EA who loves collaborating. Liaising closely with Partners / Directors to coordinate meetings, events and diaries.