Administrative Assistant, Grade 3, CORRIB Core Lab and research centre, 1FTE, Specific Purpose contract. (This appointment will be made on the grade 3 scale in…
- NUI Galway - Galway, County Galway
- Mason Hayes & Curran - Dublin, County Dublin
Our Library and Information Services department wishes to hire an administrative assistant to provide support on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Joss Search - Dublin, County Dublin
The second role is for a float Team Assistant to work closely with the Office Manager and Executive Assistants to supporting the busiest teams, for example with…
- Yahoo EMEA Limited - Dublin, County Dublin
General administrative support including the updating of several databases spread across various systems. General office administration with a Legal backbone -…
- Tokio Marine HCC - Kildare, County Kildare
Previous experience working in an administrative role. This role is within the Irish Surety Division, working as part of a team with 3 Underwriters (based in…
- Walters People - Dublin, County Dublin
Book and manage all aspects of travel. Prioritise sales and client calls / meetings. Ensure a prep call is arranged in advance.
- Neuberger Berman - Dublin, County Dublin
Providing specific administrative support to the CEO and CIO (NBAMIL) and Dublin Team which include: Diary management, organising internal and external meetings…
- PKF O'Connor, Leddy & Holmes - Dublin, County Dublin
Educated to leaving cert (or equivalent). Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work. Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Abrivia - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide administrative support to the Head of Library and Information Services. Abrivia recruitment have a new opportunity for a Library Administrative…
- Everest Re Group, Ltd. - Dublin, County Dublin
Preparation for meetings and administrative support including: Extensive diary and travel management, including: Diary management for key personnel.
- Dublin Airport Authority - Dublin, County Dublin
We are currently seeking administrative staff to support & manage administrative activity across the Security operations. Collating data across various sources.
- Trinity College Dublin - Dublin, County Dublin
The role holder will support and assist in the delivery of the objectives of the Chief Risk Officer Department through the effective management of the Chief…
- Mercury Engineering - Dublin, County Dublin
Proven experience as an Executive assistant supporting at Director level in a busy office environment for 5+ years. Manage scheduling for (relevant director).
- Bennett (Construction) Ltd - Mullingar, County Westmeath
The role will include preparation of contract documentation, reception cover, general admin duties such as typing, filing, photocopying, and scanning.
- Qorvo - Dublin, County Dublin
Split between Logistics, Finance and Executive Administration support. Ensuring all company policies, procedures, and work instructions are documented in a…
- First Ireland Risk Management - Dublin, County Dublin
The successful candidate will initially work in our scanning division and aim to progress to train as a Client Services Trainee Executive after approximately 12…
- La Creme - Dublin, County Dublin
I'm looking to speak with experienced EA's for a new permanent vacancy that has opened with a leading Financial Services institution in Dublin City Centre.
- Bord Na Mona - Newbridge, County Kildare
Our BNM Recycling Business Unit currently has a need for an Invoicing Administrator and Support Role on a Permanent basis.