Provide general administrative support to the department / Clinical staff. Make the most effective and efficient use of developments in information technology…
- Tallaght University Hospital - Tallaght, County Dublin
- Whiskey Bidders Ltd - Mullingar, County Westmeath
The main duties are around helping us to run our auctions and would include helping to catalogue and photograph the auction lots (full training will be given),…
- Central Remedial Clinic - Clontarf, County Dublin
Based in CRC Finance Team, Clontarf – Part-time (20 hours wte), 1 year Fixed Term. Will be part of the Finance team and report to the payroll manager.
- Kerry - Charleville, County Cork
Provide administrative support to area offices, including filing, data entry and document management. Relevant experience in an administrative role, preferably…
- RedChair Recruitment - Cahersiveen, County Kerry
The company in question is a family owned company with a proven track record in customer service. You will be required to deliver high standards of customer.
- Glas Property Solutions - Tuam, County Galway
Experience in an administrative support role. Galway The ideal candidate will have experience in administrative support and a passion for ensuring all aspects…
- Blackrock Health Hermitage Clinic - Lucan, County Dublin
The successful candidate is responsible for assisting with the Reception Areas and administrative duties within the Department.
- Saint John of God Community Services - Dublin, County Dublin
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and will possess strong written and verbal communication,…
- Fox Electrical - Navan, County Meath
3 DAYS PER WEEK TO BE MUTUALLY AGREED. DUTIES INCLUDE GENERAL OFFICE ADMIN, HANDLING CUSTOMER QUERIES, PAYROLL, SALES & PURCHASE LEDGER.
- IDA Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Supporting the Department Manager, Project Managers and Project Executives in a range of marketing & administrative functions.
- Whelehan Solicitor - Tralee, County Kerry
Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel and Outlook. Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- Tax Assist Drumcondra - North Dublin, County Dublin
To provide reception and administrative support within the Tax Assist Accountants office. Part time post, 3 afternoons per week. Part-time hours: 12 per week.
- XLVets Ireland - Newport, County Tipperary
Previous administrative experience is preferred. The role will support the activities required for the day-to-day management of our training programmes across a…
- B&B Ireland - County Donegal
Undertake administrative duties including circulating information and paperwork to all stakeholders. This role will ideally suit a person with a minimum of 2…
- GP surgery Blackrock - Blackrock, County Dublin
We are also looking for some level of flexibility on other days for holiday relief of other administrative staff. Part-time hours: 4-6 per week.
- Allspec Glass & Glazing Limited - Swords, County Dublin
A knowledge of Word and Excel an advantage. Good spoken and written English required with attention to detail. Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- Excel Engineering - Callan, County Kilkenny
This role is to provide a variety of administrative support duties for the HR Department, Accounts Department and the Purchasing Department.
- AkiDwA - Dublin, County Dublin
The office administrator will manage all office administrative duties, ensure the smooth running of the office and will provide support to ongoing projects.
- J J FLOOD & SONS (MANUFACTURING) LTD - Oldcastle, County Meath
PART TIME OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR BUSY OFFICE IN OLDCASTLE AREA. 2 - 3 DAYS PER WEEK TO BE MUTUALLY AGREED WORKING ALONGSIDE ONE OTHER ON A…
- Cork Signs - Cork, County Cork
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week. Cork, CO. Cork t12: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required).