Applications are invited for an appointment as Contracts Administrator, Grade 4, 1FTE, Specific purpose Contract, Office of the Vice President for Research and…
- NUI Galway - Galway, County Galway
- Morgan McKinley - Dublin, County Dublin
September is kicking off with an exciting array of opportunities within the EA space. If you're a motivated, exceptionally organised team player with a proven…
- Sanderson Recruitment Plc - Dublin, County Dublin
As an administrative assistant you will contribute to the smooth functioning of our organisation. Assist with projects and administrative tasks.
- Vhi - Swords, County Dublin
Minimum 1 year experience in an administrative role. Vhi are currently looking to recruit an Administrator to support out dedicated Vhi 360 Healthcare Clinic in…
- Teamwork.com - Cork, County Cork
You will also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties…
- Oliver James Associates - Dublin, County Dublin
My international Banking client is seeking to hire a Middle Office/Settlements Administrator for their Dublin 2 offices for an initial 6 month contract.
- Collins McNicholas - Dublin, County Dublin
Provide administrative back up and support to the Directorate as required. Working cooperatively with all staff within the unit and Pobal as required in the…
- Hartley People - Wexford, County Wexford
Hartley People are currently seeking an experienced administrator to join our client’s busy team. This role is based in Wexford.
- Web Summit - Dublin, County Dublin
You have 2 + years of experience as an executive assistant. How did Web Summit become, in the words of Forbes, “the best tech conference on the planet”?
- St Angela's College, Sligo - Lough Gill
Supporting School staff in relation to relevant key administrative functions. At least 5 year’s experience working at an administrative level;
- Cooley Healthcare Ltd. - Park West, County Dublin
The role includes providing administrative support to all areas of the company . We require an Office Administrator for an established growing company based in…
- The AT Network - Dublin, County Dublin
This is an administrative role within the member relations team. Responsible for administrative activities associated with new and current members.
- Spencer Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
Our client is looking for a highly motivated *Office Administrator* to provide office management and administrative support to a growing team.
- LEINSTER APPOINTMENTS LIMITED - County Laois
Mountmellick, Co. Laois - 8 Month Contract*. My client is seeking to appoint an experience Office Administrator to cover an 8 month maternity leave contract.*.
- Morgan McKinley - Limerick, County Limerick
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company based in Limerick is looking to hire an Administration Assistant to join their team. Salary: €33,000.00 per year.
- Osborne Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
At least one year of relevant administrative experience in a fast-paced office environment. Working closely with the assessment team to provide them with…
- Priority Placements Ltd. - Dunboyne, County Meath
Our client is seeking an Administrator starting 27th or 28th September for 2 days to analyse on-screen information and input data into a spreadsheet.*.