Will provide support to Facilities, Finance and HR functions by performing various administrative tasks as required. Managing Meeting Room booking system.
- Assa Abloy - Galway, County Galway
- Brown Thomas Group - Dundrum, County Dublin
Excellent organisational and administrative skills. The successful candidate will be experienced in dealing with cash in a best practice business controlled…
- Tallaght University Hospital - Tallaght, County Dublin
Provide general administrative support to the department / Clinical staff. Make the most effective and efficient use of developments in information technology…
- Bismilla & Co Solicitors - Dublin, County Dublin
Small and busy Solicitor's Office based in Clondalkin, Dublin 22 is seeking a part-time Office Assistant (20 hrs per week). Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- The Irish Association of Creative Arts Therapists - Remote
Other agreed administrative services as required by IACAT from time to time. The Irish Association of Creative Arts Therapists (IACAT) are looking to work with…
- SC Air Tightness & Ventilation Ltd - Navan, County Meath
We seek a skilled, responsible, dynamic Administrative Assistant to perform various administrative and clerical tasks. Job Types: Part-time, Permanent.
- The Ford Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre - Wexford, County Wexford
The position will require a person with initiative and a commitment to providing excellent client service. To manage the clients and counsellors' appointment…
- S.Security Group Ltd - Waterford, County Waterford
3rd Level Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting preferred. Experience in use of Sage 50 & Sage Payroll would be an advantage. Part-time hours: 25-39 per week.
- Cheshire Ireland - Wicklow, County Wicklow
You will provide administrative support to management, employees, and service users. Candidates must be highly motivated, creative, and experienced with a…
- AkiDwA - Dublin, County Dublin
The office administrator will manage all office administrative duties, ensure the smooth running of the office and will provide support to ongoing projects.
- Brereton Jewellers - Dublin, County Dublin
Processing monthly Payroll through BrightPay soft wear. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skill and be self motivated.
- Orpea Residences Ireland - Convoy, County Donegal
Assist the Payroll department in the timely preparation of payroll for employees for monthly payrolls including the following: Job Type: Part Time or Full Time.
- Coral Leisure Tuam - Tuam, County Galway
Reporting to*: Centre Manager and Financial Controller. Perform administration tasks related to the financial function of the Leisure Centre.
- HL Commodity Foods (Manufacturing) Ltd - Hospital, County Limerick
Provide administrative support to management. Proven experience as an office assistant or relevant role. This might suit a person looking also to do Accounts…
- Brereton Jewellers - North Dublin, County Dublin
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skill and be self motivated. Salary negotiable , depending on experience. Part-time hours: 20 per week.
- Call-Text - South Dublin, County Dublin
We are seeking to appoint an *experienced* *Office Administrator/Coordinator* (_*must have over 5 years of experience)*_ to coordinate activities across the…
- Hartley People - Clonmel, County Tipperary
Role will be based in the offices in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary. Plan, coordinate and manage the diary, compile documents for relative meetings.
- Joe Curran Commercials ltd - Oldcastle, County Meath
Part time Office Administrator required to assist busy and fast paced commercial motor industry environment, must have excellent English with proficiency in…
- RecruitmentPlus - Finglas, County Dublin
Hourly Rate : €16 ph*. The successful candidate will have experience in an office environment, have strong time organisational skills, excellent attention to…
- First Priority Electrical - Clondalkin, County Dublin
Assist in the daily operations of our office. Keeping relevant files and up to date. Creating Purchase Order Numbers for all purchases.