Co-ordinate meetings, catering, routine correspondence and other administrative tasks as they may arise. Performs a wide variety of administrative duties for…
- La Creme - Dublin, County Dublin
- Cartrawler - Dublin, County Dublin
Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks including proactively managing extremely busy schedules; completing and processing expense reports; composing…
- Baxterstorey Ireland - Cork, County Cork
You’ll provide administrative and ad-hoc support to the wider leadership team ensuring that all company administration procedures are followed.
- Craig Sigmar - Cork, County Cork
Managing the day-to-day logistics including deliveries and receipt of equipment. Organisation of travel arrangements for engineers & senior management.
- TradeTheNews.com - Remote
Compensation**: *Competitive salary based on experience. Employment Type: *Remote, part-time to full-time, with vacation days.
- HSD Healthcare - Dublin, County Dublin
Reporting into the Operations Manager the role will be based in our new premises in Ballymount. You will need to be proficient in MS office applications, in…
- Devine's Chauffeur Services - Dublin, County Dublin
Day time shift work to include rostered weekends. Assisting the customer care team with general administration duties. 1-3 years administration experience.
- dnata Catering Ireland Limited - Saint Margaret's, County Dublin
Shift: * Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. Meeting with visitors and assisting them when in the company. Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when…
- DM Distributions LTD - Dublin, County Dublin
To fully manage all administrative jobs for the Irish HUB. To ensure on hand for Dispatch/Customer Service cover. To process any machinery repairs.
- Hays Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin
To provide a defined range of efficient, effective, professional and value-adding secretarial and administrative services to selected Leadership enabling the…
- Europass Teacher Academy Ireland - Dublin, County Dublin
Able to respond to a high volume of emails in a quick and efficient manner daily. Able to work and receive directions from local Management & other…
- Joe McGovern Transport Ltd - Bawnboy, County Cavan
Adding Consignments to the Transport Management System. Ensure data entry is done correctly and accurately. Creating daily manifests for drivers.
- RBB Retail Solutions Ltd - Athy, County Kildare
Ensuring accuracy of a large number of payment Claims made . Ensuring all invoices are processed in a timely fashion. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Ardmac - Dublin, County Dublin
Providing administrative support to the SHEQ Department. To assist in providing and efficient and effective administration to the Health and Safety Team.
- Emmanuel House, Clonfert, Ballinasloe. Co. Galway - County Galway
Experience with office organization and comfortable with developing and implementing new administrative systems. Coordinate venues and maintain diaries.
- Carroll Joinery Manufacturing - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Carroll Joinery manufacturing are looking to hire an Office administrator for their busy Joinery/manufacturing plant near Callan.
- Office Talent Ltd - Dundrum, County Dublin
Client base includes some of the worlds leading brands. Hyrbrid role with excellent salary and package. Supporting Executives with complete diary management of…
- Osborne - Galway, County Galway
This is a full time permanent role. 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave. Experience with CAD an advantage.
- Exalt Recruitment - Naas, County Kildare
Liaise with other administrative staff within the Department. Excellent prospects beyond this time and the assignment may move to a permanent role.