(1.0WTE Full time, Specified Purpose contract). Qualification as a Medical Secretary/Administrator. Experience in setting up excel databases and management of…
- St. Patrick's University Hospital - Dublin, County Dublin
- Avista - Dublin, County Dublin
This is an administrative role to manage the organisations banking setup, to maintain RSSMAC records and oversee the rollout of the Soldo Card system.
- Optimize Recruitment - Dublin, County Dublin +1 location
Provide administrative support to team members and senior management. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to their team members and…
- FRS Recruitment - South Dublin, County Dublin +1 location
Provide general administrative support to all levels of staff as required. Identify areas for process improvement and recommend solutions to enhance…
- ACR Plumbing & Heating Ltd - Dublin, County Dublin
The duties would include accounts payable/receivable, invoicing, scheduling, answering the phone, and general admin duties. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- The Bare Pantry Food Company - Bray, County Wicklow
Bare Pantry are hiring a full time office administrator to support the growth of the business. Supporting existing customers and mobilisation of new business…
- Keelings - Dublin, County Dublin
Completion of all administrative tasks as required. To provide support to Keelings Retail Reception & Shared Service Department.
- RTS Heating and Cooling Services Ltd - Waterford, County Waterford
The job will be busy and varied, and requires good product knowledge to be required (training will be provided). Ensure all aspects of the office run smoothly.
- Call-Text - Rathmines, County Dublin
Junior Office administrator required for busy Centre. Duties to include General Admin, Customer Support, Customer Reports, Agents Reports, telemarketing plus…
- Southern Scientific Services Ltd. - County Kerry
Proven experience as an *office administrator*, office assistant or relevant role. Our company is home to highly qualified and experienced scientists who…
- Dtec Network Solutions Ltd - Edgeworthstown, County Longford
Part-Time Hours: *8 – 10 hours per week. The role of Office Administrator is primarily based in our midlands office with flexible remote working options during…
- Silver Stream Healthcare Group - Clontarf, County Dublin
Maintain and ensure efficient systems for administrative records. Previous experience in a similar administrative role or HR environment.
- Highfield Veterinary Group - Naas, County Kildare
Part time or full time hours are available. Full time hours are 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Answering calls and diverting them to relevant departments.
- Granite Tops - Kilmoon, County Cork
Work closely with the production and processing teams to ensure the production and sales plans are aligned for optimum efficiency.
- Pay As You Go Auto - Clonmel, County Tipperary
We are currently recruiting a part time office administrator/ phone receptionist to assist & support our office staff. Part-time hours: 24 per week.
- Neulot - Clonmel, County Tipperary
Provide administrative support in all areas of the business. Undertaking general office administration including, filing, photocopying, scanning, sending e…
- Osborne - Tralee, County Kerry +1 location
This is a full time temporary position.*. Day to day management of the office. Sorting incoming and outgoing post. 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Hartley People - Wicklow, County Wicklow
Proven experience in an administrative role. Perform a wide range of administrative tasks to support the smooth functioning of the office.
- The Jack and Jill's Children's Foundation - Johnstown, County Kildare
Ensuring franking machine credit is up to date and labels are in stock. Opening and checking mail each morning. Logging all cheques / cash on CRM.
- Rent A Recruiter - Limerick, County Limerick
Proven experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role in the construction industry. Provide administrative support to the construction…