Job Spec - full spec available on request. Responsible for servicing & collection of past due loan and maintenance fee accounts as assigned.
- Collins McNicholas - Cork, County Cork
- FRS Recruitment - Kildare, County Kildare
Part Qualified Accountant - Permanent Full Time - Kildare - Hybrid. You will be working on a hybrid basis, with one day in the office and four days from home.
- LRI Invest S.A. - Limerick, County Limerick
Ensures that processes, procedures and ongoing activities performed by the Fund administrators from a Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency perspective are…
- LRI Invest S.A. - Dublin, County Dublin
Preparing accounting memos on such topics as going concern, impairment, lease classification etc. They will perform technical accounting, and value add services…
- LRI Invest S.A. - Dublin, County Dublin +1 location
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent. Matching and settlement of trades across ETFs, equities, bonds, swaps and fx. System maintenance and process innovation.
- The Panel - Dublin, County Dublin
Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of accounting and reporting. Ensure that adequate internal control policies and procedures for local operations are in place.
- Wallace Myers International - Dublin, County Dublin
You will have a relevant third level degree with 5 years' experience working in an accounting firm or similar environment, are ACA qualified or hold an…
- Brothers of Charity - Limerick, County Limerick
Have a minimum 3 years professional experience in auditing, accounting, payroll, accounts payable or the finances of People Supported by an Intellectual…
- Boland Carlow Ltd - Carlow, County Carlow
This role will play a pivotal part of the Finance Team and would be responsible for revenue recognition, forecasting, reporting and reconciliations.
- Lyrath Estate - Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices. As our Junior Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for assisting in the…
- LEINSTER APPOINTMENTS LIMITED - Blanchardstown, County Dublin +2 locations
Computer literate with good excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles. Assistant Accountant (Part Qualified / Newly Qualified)*.
- Keelings - Dublin, County Dublin
To manage accounts dedicated to the role in a professional and timely manner working to a very high standard to deliver strong results for the relevant…
- RBK - Athlone, County Westmeath
Processing weekly supplier invoices, receipts & payments. Bank reconciliations via SAGE and online banking. Assisting the Finance team with annual audit queries…
- Amatino - Monaghan, County Monaghan
Excellent computer skills and understanding of accounting/ practice software. Full-Time Permanent Role - For our Monaghan Town Office*.
- Fairways Hotel - Dundalk, County Louth
Implements and maintains acceptable accounting practices and procedures as required by corporate policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting…
- Sigmar Recruitment - Cork, County Cork
Process and code invoices and expense reports accurately and timely. Verify accuracy of invoices, bills, and expense reports and reconcile discrepancies with…
- Osborne Recruitment - Kildare, County Kildare
This role will be based fully onsite in Kildare, applicants looking for full time and part time hours will be considered*.
- O'Neill Industrial - Limerick, County Limerick
Full Time - 39 Hours PW*. Competitive Salary Depending on Experience. Strong communication and customer service skills. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- JWR Employment Specialists - Sligo, County Sligo
This permanent full time position will entail dealing with all aspects of accounts from accounts payable/receivable invoicing to reporting to the company parent…
- Hays Recruitment - South Dublin, County Dublin
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be given ownership and responsibility for particular areas, and you will then drive this area as if it was your own…